Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic Supply BALKAN Test, Primo and Anavar Log...

looking great brother! some dominant shoulders! 70s for 10 is still great brother! I can’t believe i’m seeing you run anavar, past years it was always winny as the oral of choice!
Keep killing it bro, let’s get those cals in!!

you are tempting me to run anavar this winter bro. i'm keeping a close eye on this log. good job so far

man i would bro... this is by far the best ive used... ive literally hate anavar for so many years.. im so glad i gave it one more try...

- - - Updated - - -

Great job bro! Thanks for the updates. I just started the same cycle this week. Loving it!

i appreciate it bro! should be a damn good cycle for you !

- - - Updated - - -

looking great brother! some dominant shoulders! 70s for 10 is still great brother! I can’t believe i’m seeing you run anavar, past years it was always winny as the oral of choice!
Keep killing it bro, let’s get those cals in!!

thanks brother, much appreciated!

Unfortunately I have some pretty bad news...

Yesterday there was a lot of ice on the ground from a snowy/rain mix the night before.. I was in a hurry in the morning and did not realize how icy it was and took a very bad fall. I fell and landed right on the corner of my step in the small of my back. Its pretty fucked up and i also hurt my shoulder pretty good... Nothing is broke but im barely able to move in any sort of direction. Im hoping for a fast recovery but this really fucking sucks. Ill keep things updated and try my best to rest and recover

Unfortunately I have some pretty bad news...

Yesterday there was a lot of ice on the ground from a snowy/rain mix the night before.. I was in a hurry in the morning and did not realize how icy it was and took a very bad fall. I fell and landed right on the corner of my step in the small of my back. Its pretty fucked up and i also hurt my shoulder pretty good... Nothing is broke but im barely able to move in any sort of direction. Im hoping for a fast recovery but this really fucking sucks. Ill keep things updated and try my best to rest and recover

Dang bro, I'm sorry. Hoping you recover and get well soon.

Update time... So sorry for the delay in updates...

I have been so much more than pleased with how this has gone. I am up right at 7 lbs and body fat is very very low... I havent tested it, but im in far better condition now. Strength is the most noticeable thing at this point... I did expect that but not to this extent... i will be very honest, i was struggling with benching 135 for 10 when i started which was about as embarrassing to me as could be... I knew I tore myself down and really needed a serious rebuild.... Today I put up 225 for 10.. nothing to brag about clearly but from where i started, i was beyond pleased... shoulders has always been my strongest area... i was able to get 80's for sets of ten... nowhere near my previous highs in the past but definitely respectable, especially considering im still quite light... I am right near 176 and started at 169... I am still getting 10 miles per day in as usual... I had to take the rest of the week off several weeks ago when i took the fall on the ice... i definitely went against my own normal advice and didnt rest long enough and just pushed through, which is never smart, but im getting closer to 40 now and shit just hits you harder... however, i went to therapy every damn day and i was not about to let some fucking ice set me back again... so here we are almost 6 weeks in and i am very pleased so far... the first two pics im posting were where i started and the other two were taken today...

skinny1.jpg
skinny2.jpg

IMG-0183.jpg
IMG-0182.jpg

Heck yea bro! You've definitely put on some good size. The strength gain is actually pretty remarkable, that's a big jump in weight. It's really good the injury didn't really set you back that much... I'm on week 6 of the same setup, and I've gained 6 pounds. My goal is to cut, and I'm picking up some Cardarine this week to add. ... Thanks for the update bro, keep crushing it!

Heck yea bro! You've definitely put on some good size. The strength gain is actually pretty remarkable, that's a big jump in weight. It's really good the injury didn't really set you back that much... I'm on week 6 of the same setup, and I've gained 6 pounds. My goal is to cut, and I'm picking up some Cardarine this week to add. ... Thanks for the update bro, keep crushing it!

i really appreciate it bro!

- - - Updated - - -

Transformation so far...

transformation.jpg

bro...i even like the before...looking bigger now

i appreciate it bro!

- - - Updated - - -

super low body fat man. where do you think you are at now? you think the var helped you burn some?

i definitely think it helped, absolutely bro... if i had to guess id say 7-8, right around there... im still really thrown off with how well its worked because im telling you man, the hate was deep LOL... its just been a really great experience and the primo is starting to come on now too so its really picked up especially with the strength...

Different light and vest on vs vest off. Do you have comparison photos taken under the same conditions? In the left hand pick your traps look better and you're more defined in the jaw. Isn't that the before?

Awesome thread Dylan, thanks for sharing your progress. Hope you've fully recovered from that slip on the ice!

I recently completed a Primo + Var (w/ TRT) cycle at age 50 at the end of my 8-month recomp with great results. (documented here)
Overall my dosages were quite similar yours - 400MG/wk Primo, 50MG/day var and 160MG/wk test cyp for TRT.
After doing this cycle, I am a big believer in the power of Primo + Var to drive major results! Especially when everything else (nutrition, training, sleep) is dialed in too...

Looking forward to seeing your continued progress man!

Back
Top Bottom