Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Domestic-Supply.com Discounts and Offers

Is the extra item promo that is in the op still going?

I believe that it is but Greg at domestic will likely chime in to confirm it.. .He will always have some sort of deal or promotion going on... He really values his customers

I just order but havent got a tracking number yet. Can I still get the discount/deal?

there you go! jump on the deal while you can!
DS/Greg said he just got the money now Im just waiting on tracking number. But can I still get discount or deal for the Evo code?

- - - Updated - - -

How long is the "EVO" discount/deal good for? I just orderer but havent received anything.

DS/Greg said he just got the money now Im just waiting on tracking number. But can I still get discount or deal for the Evo code?

- - - Updated - - -

How long is the "EVO" discount/deal good for? I just orderer but havent received anything.

Contact Greg and he will get you all the info brother

Last edited:
Contact Greg and he will get you all the info brother
Very pleased so far. I just got my tracking number and Greg said he will give me the freebee on my next order. Im so stoked.
So far so good. Great communication and very quick customer service. I will post again when the package arrives.

Very pleased so far. I just got my tracking number and Greg said he will give me the freebee on my next order. Im so stoked.
So far so good. Great communication and very quick customer service. I will post again when the package arrives.

Nice. Greg really takes care of his customers. Hes just a great guy with a great company

Hello. I am sorry but From tomorrow I stop current offer. Will announce new one in near future)

Bummer. But we look forward towards the next great offers from DS! Best company I’ve ever dealt with. Exemplary customer service and outstanding quality products, hands down

Back
Top Bottom