Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Domestic-Supply.com Discounts and Offers

Yes it was only two days to get my stuff he is legit and a good person

- - - Updated - - -

Are you guys still shipping quickly throughout all this mess? I’m about to be in kind of a jam and I am going to be in need of quick service!! Thanks for the insight Bros

Yes I believe so sorry I answer thread alone with no quote and I would say yes shipped Monday got today

Hello everyone! from today I start new promo for Pharma Grade Bayer products! It will be Bayer Testoviron and Bayer Proviron! buy 5 - receive 1 free! Just write "I am from EV" in comment box!

And all this with the fastest US domestic shipping!

Testoviron Depot - CLICK HERE

zTok0aq.jpg

Proviron - CLICK HERE

H8CWqRo.jpg

Any chance of a discount on bulk purchase of Humatrope?

Current price on site seems to be $500 for one box with 72iu. Would be interested in buying 5 boxes (360iu) for first purchase. Could be convinced to buy more if necessary for discount.

Also, does Humatrope box come with bacteriostatic water and pen? Happen to have any detailed photos?

Will prob use exactly 2iu/day for first 6 months since this will be pharma grade from USA

Any chance of a discount on bulk purchase of Humatrope?

Current price on site seems to be $500 for one box with 72iu. Would be interested in buying 5 boxes (360iu) for first purchase. Could be convinced to buy more if necessary for discount.

Also, does Humatrope box come with bacteriostatic water and pen? Happen to have any detailed photos?

Will prob use exactly 2iu/day for first 6 months since this will be pharma grade from USA

Hello. I am sorry, but it's out of stock now...Try Ansomone - it's international Pharma grade HGH too.
ZPtropin, Spectros and Canada peptides Somatropin are also pharma grade but they don't have international license like Ansomone.

Hello. I am sorry, but it's out of stock now...Try Ansomone - it's international Pharma grade HGH too.
ZPtropin, Spectros and Canada peptides Somatropin are also pharma grade but they don't have international license like Ansomone.

Any bonus if I buy 4 of these Ansomone HGH today?

If this is not the proper thread for this question please re-direct me. Has anyone ordered from this supplier using MoneyGram or anything besides e-currency? If so any issues?
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom