Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Domestic-Supply.com Discounts and Offers

Don't miss to Try Balkan Pharmaceuticals - European Pharma Grade Manufacturer! all products you buy from - are bought directly from manufacturers or pharmacies!

best deals on the board.....thanks

i'm heading up to order some items.

excellent bro! im using domestic supply balkan products right now and can tell you that its some of the best gear ive ever used

- - - Updated - - -

Don't miss to Try Balkan Pharmaceuticals - European Pharma Grade Manufacturer! all products you buy from - are bought directly from manufacturers or pharmacies!
balkan is the best!

Greg, for GH what’s your best quality growth that you have in bulk? Looking to order. The Pfizer and Lilly I don’t want unless it can be sourced and verified.

Greg, for GH what’s your best quality growth that you have in bulk? Looking to order. The Pfizer and Lilly I don’t want unless it can be sourced and verified.

hello. pfizer and humatrope are from pharmacy - I guarantee
all HGH are in low stock - very huge demand now. next time it will be restocked in summer only
I sell only HPLC tested products - you can choose any.

hey guys just wanted to share my goodies from domestic-supply I got today.

obviously as you can see we got proviron my favorites from bayer, wow pharma grade! we also got some test, some tren, and some orals as well. what else could you ask for the selection and quality of the gear is very very juicy. love it!

hey guys just wanted to share my goodies from domestic-supply I got today.

obviously as you can see we got proviron my favorites from bayer, wow pharma grade! we also got some test, some tren, and some orals as well. what else could you ask for the selection and quality of the gear is very very juicy. love it!
best damn proviron on the planet! i love it!

I’m new to being an actual member here on evo
But I’ve been a long time reader. Sure wish I would read this post b4 I ordered last week lol but I’ve seen it now and am ordering again Friday and will be using it. Greg’s the real deal as well. I Swear I got my stuff faster than some shit my girl orders on amazon. Ordered Monday, paid Tuesday, and received package Friday. Amazing customer service as well!! Thx Greg u def got a lifetime customer here!!!

I’m new to being an actual member here on evo
But I’ve been a long time reader. Sure wish I would read this post b4 I ordered last week lol but I’ve seen it now and am ordering again Friday and will be using it. Greg’s the real deal as well. I Swear I got my stuff faster than some shit my girl orders on amazon. Ordered Monday, paid Tuesday, and received package Friday. Amazing customer service as well!! Thx Greg u def got a lifetime customer here!!!

Absolutely awesome bro! Thanks for sharing your experience!!

Domestic supply has the best products across the board. HGH, injectable steroids, oral steroids, ancillaries, PCT, etc etc. If anyone needs help navigating the website or picking what you need do not hesitate to PM me for help

Back
Top Bottom