Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Domestic-Supply.com Discounts and Offers

domestic-supply.com

D-S Official
Domestic-Supply.com
EVO V.I.P.
Hello everyone! my name is Greg ) I am the owner of domestic-supply.com shop ) I provide US domestic shipping, you will never have any problems with customs or police! All my products are legit (most of products have verification codes), and I guarantee the quality of them. I am here to provide you only the best products and the best service!
I accept all most popular payment options - Moneygram (minimum order 100$+), Western union (200$+), Ria money transfers (no minimum), Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies (no minimum).
We ship the same day we pick up your money and provide tracking number within 24h. Shipping time by priority mail shipping usually is 2-5 business days. The fastest payment method is Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. If you need help with buying bitcoin or any other questions - don't hesitate to contact me

For limited time I start promo for Evo members - make order - write in comment "I am from EVO" - choose freebie from the list of products
I am sure you will be very satisfied with my products, the fastest shipping among all US domestic shops, customer service. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions

List of the products
Spectrum Testo prop ( for orders 150$+)
Spectrum Testo cyp ( for orders 200$+)
Spectrum Methandienone inj ( for orders 150$+)
Spectrum Anadrol inj ( for orders 150$+)
Spectrum Nebido ( for orders 200$+)

Balkan Strombafort 10mg ( for orders 100$+)
Balkan Citomed ( for orders 100$+)
Balkan Tamoxifed ( for orders 300$+)

Zphc Nebido ( Test Undo) ( for orders 200$+)
Zphc Methandienone inj ( for orders 150$+)
Zphc Anadrol inj (Oxy) ( for orders 150$+)

brothers and sisters on evo...domestic-supply is good to go...legit and high quality gear....tested and approved...damn they good!

Very nice selection...kinda pricy tho, over 300 for 5 vials of sus250 is outta my price range.

And is that Shawn Ray on the banner? Vic Martinez? Just my opinion but id refrain from using a pro to promote the gear, unless of course you paid for the likeness

Very nice selection...kinda pricy tho, over 300 for 5 vials of sus250 is outta my price range.

And is that Shawn Ray on the banner? Vic Martinez? Just my opinion but id refrain from using a pro to promote the gear, unless of course you paid for the likeness

Agreed. That way being sued lies. It's Shawn Ray.

high quality pharma gear that is domestic is gonna cost more than UGL gear that is overseas.

the logistics of having to import that stuff and take on the risk so the customer doesn't have to is the difference.

Bayer brand is legendary and i would gladly pay more for it

high quality pharma gear that is domestic is gonna cost more than UGL gear that is overseas.

the logistics of having to import that stuff and take on the risk so the customer doesn't have to is the difference.

Bayer brand is legendary and i would gladly pay more for it

I agree about domestic being safer and easier...its still double the price of the previous sponsor is all im sayin

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. That way being sued lies. It's Shawn Ray.

And Shawn Ray is a legandary asshole anyway, hed def sue...
The only other 2 guys worse to use would have been Lou and Arnold

They are definitely good to go. They have been around as far as I can remember... Domestic shipping is clearly a plus and eliminates so many issues that you deal with otherwise...

They are definitely good to go. They have been around as far as I can remember... Domestic shipping is clearly a plus and eliminates so many issues that you deal with otherwise...

When are your youtube videos comin back? Those had so much great info, really really helpful to the BB community

Back
Top Bottom