Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Domestic-supply.com Reviews

I guess I may have left review in wrong are I apologise domestic-supply

Attachments

• IMG_20200319_174622225.jpg
    IMG_20200319_174622225.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 84
I'm also curious about this. I've been burned by junk UGL products and AI alike. I'm in search of some reliable Pharma grade items and everyone seems to love DS so I'm interested in giving it a shot.

I'm also curious about this. I've been burned by junk UGL products and AI alike. I'm in search of some reliable Pharma grade items and everyone seems to love DS so I'm interested in giving it a shot.

They are g2g I would recommend trying them out will not be disappointed

Fast delivery. Product looks great. They actually sent me better brand than what I paid for! Going to order more for sure!!

Ordered and used money order, went through without issue. Got the gear a few days after, and this was right when the corona started. Will definitely order again, even took advantage of the evolutionary promo code. Thanks guys! now to test the gear

Greg has been great to interact with so far. I paid on 04/21 at 9am. I received a tracking number at 2:30pm on 04/22. The items are expected to arrive by the evening of 04/25.

I'll post updates with photos of the gear, my anecdotal thoughts on the efficacy as time progresses, and possibly incremental progress photos.

Order:

ProductBrandQuantityPriceTotal
PharmatestE 300 10ml 300mg/mlPharmacom Labs3$90.00$270.00
Pharmabold 300 (Equipoise) 10ml 300mg/mlPharmacom Labs4$90.00$360.00
Anastrazolos (Arimidex) 50 tabs 1mg/tab BlisterPharmacom Labs1$110.00$110.00
Tamoximed (Nolvadex) 60 tabs 20mg/tabBalkan Pharmaceuticals1$80.00$80.00
SP Laboratories HCG 5000iuSP Laboratories1$60.00$60.00

UPDATE:

I received the package on 4/29 at around 1pm. The delays appear to have been USPS being stupid and had nothing to do with Greg. I expect that people would normally get their packages more quickly.

As you can see from the images, the packing is good with bubble wrap. You can see that the serial code on the product checks out.

I'm satisfied with everything that I see. I completed a blood panel this morning with the following:
- CBC (INCLUDES DIFF/PLT)
- COMPREHENSIVE METABOLIC PANEL W/EGFR
- TESTOSTERONE, FREE AND TOTAL, LC/MS/MS
- LUTENIZING HORMONE
- FSH
- ESTRADIOL, REBASELINE

I will complete this panel again around week 8 of the cycle and possibly week 12. Will post results, and likely pics / anecdotes as a reply to this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

drug1.jpg
drug2.jpg
drug3.jpg
drug4.jpg

Ordered and used money order, went through without issue. Got the gear a few days after, and this was right when the corona started. Will definitely order again, even took advantage of the evolutionary promo code. Thanks guys! now to test the gear

Hello. thank you for review)

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE:

I received the package on 4/29 at around 1pm. The delays appear to have been USPS being stupid and had nothing to do with Greg. I expect that people would normally get their packages more quickly.

As you can see from the images, the packing is good with bubble wrap. You can see that the serial code on the product checks out.

I'm satisfied with everything that I see. I completed a blood panel this morning with the following:
- CBC (INCLUDES DIFF/PLT)
- COMPREHENSIVE METABOLIC PANEL W/EGFR
- TESTOSTERONE, FREE AND TOTAL, LC/MS/MS
- LUTENIZING HORMONE
- FSH
- ESTRADIOL, REBASELINE

I will complete this panel again around week 8 of the cycle and possibly week 12. Will post results, and likely pics / anecdotes as a reply to this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 12160
View attachment 12161
View attachment 12162
View attachment 12163

Bro, I always provide freebie for posting blood tests - so when you will made your tests in 8 weeks - post it and receive freebie)

nice brother! keep us updated on your results!

Just placed my 1st order yesterday .. used MoneyGram and it was super smooth..Greg emailed right away and I just got my tracking #...arriving Saturday .. I’ll post a pic when it arrives.

Just placed my 1st order yesterday .. used MoneyGram and it was super smooth..Greg emailed right away and I just got my tracking #...arriving Saturday .. I’ll post a pic when it arrives.
Awesome! You're going to be happy with the gear as well!

Just completed a transaction with DS and he was super helpful for a first timer. If you're worried about using bitcoin he's very patient and responsive. Tracking provided quickly as well. I'll give a review once I receive my product. Thanks!

Just completed a transaction with DS and he was super helpful for a first timer. If you're worried about using bitcoin he's very patient and responsive. Tracking provided quickly as well. I'll give a review once I receive my product. Thanks!

another great review

Back
Top Bottom