Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Domestic-supply.com Reviews

Okay gotcha. I know what you mean now by switching to Domestic. Every test I ran for years, even PSL, just half a cc, would cause the area to be stiff and sore. And running his pharmatest Sus, is dam smooth

I am happy, that you are satisfied bro)

Okay gotcha. I know what you mean now by switching to Domestic. Every test I ran for years, even PSL, just half a cc, would cause the area to be stiff and sore. And running his pharmatest Sus, is dam smooth

i would not rep for him if he was not top fucking notch brother... im really glad you are using him and happy with everything... he's just a good person in general and that just adds to the top quality you get as well..

I’m a big fan of this website. I’ve been working with them for like 1 year or so. They are absolutely professional and fair, quick on response and 100% trustful

Got my goodies today to which is crazy, because it was sent off Thursday or Fri. Fuckin nuts [emoji108]

Got my goodies today to which is crazy, because it was sent off Thursday or Fri. Fuckin nuts [emoji108]

Sweet, what did you pick up? I’m rock’n zphc tbol atm, and im lovin it[emoji1605]

giphy.gif

Sweet, what did you pick up? I’m rock’n zphc tbol atm, and im lovin it[emoji1605]

giphy.gif
Man I got pharmatest Sus because I don't like Chinese people, legit. Lol. But after y'all keep say zphc I'll have jump on them next time. And Balkan dbol. I still got a stock pile of PSL gear I haven't touched because I've been sucked into the stock market.

Who all do you like from best to worse?

Man I got pharmatest Sus because I don't like Chinese people, legit. Lol. But after y'all keep say zphc I'll have jump on them next time. And Balkan dbol. I still got a stock pile of PSL gear I haven't touched because I've been sucked into the stock market.

Who all do you like from best to worse?

Right on, so you ended up picking up the Balkan dbol. Let us know how you like it. No doubt it’d rock. Considering a future dbol run, maybe around spring

Domestic Supply is super fast and reliable. Ordered Saturday. Item was mailed Monday. Had it by Friday. Have actually ordered twice so far. Excellent experience both times. These guys are very impressive.

Domestic Supply is super fast and reliable. Ordered Saturday. Item was mailed Monday. Had it by Friday. Have actually ordered twice so far. Excellent experience both times. These guys are very impressive.

Yeah we are blessed to have them on here

Received my order of test prop, and enanthate in 2 days. At first I had my doubts the gear was legit, but after getting bloods I can confirm this guy is legit. Greg is a super polite and chill dude, and I am definitely shopping here again! this is my bloodwork on 50mg prop daily btwScreenshot (2)_LI.jpg

Received my order of test prop, and enanthate in 2 days. At first I had my doubts the gear was legit, but after getting bloods I can confirm this guy is legit. Greg is a super polite and chill dude, and I am definitely shopping here again! this is my bloodwork on 50mg prop daily btwView attachment 12277

nice bro! thanks for the feedback and keep us updated on your results...

Back
Top Bottom