Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Domestic-supply.com Reviews

That’s amazing! 5 days is convenient AF! Keep us posted on your upcoming cycle! Thanks guys!

This site is OFFICIAL. excellent customer service aswell as freebies were thrown in by Greg. Definitely will reccomend. Thanks again.

Domestic Supply is 100% g2g. Gear arrived 2 days after payment was picked up, and has been solid. Greg's top notch when it comes to customer service. Happy I've taken everyone's advice and went with Domestic.

Domestic Supply is 100% g2g. Gear arrived 2 days after payment was picked up, and has been solid. Greg's top notch when it comes to customer service. Happy I've taken everyone's advice and went with Domestic.
excellent to hear bro... thanks for posting a review!

I used to bring back my gear from Taiwan (where everything is available over the counter). After running out of ASPEN branded gear from Taiwan, I ordered Sustanon 250 (ZPHC), Oxandrolone (ZPHC), and T3 (Tiromel) from DS.com

I was skeptical at first, and was afraid of being burned. However, I received my stuff just ONE day after it was shipped. The entire ordering process took three days, which is faster than amazon prime...

Western Union was being annoying, and Greg even apologized on behalf of them. He gave me a box of Balkan Pharmaceuticals Stanozolol! Excellent service.

I also VERIFIED all the gear on the ZPHC + Balkan Pharma sites - they all came out legit. Fantastic source! Price might be higher, but its worth it. Save time and money. Let's not deal with fake gear and scammers...

I used to bring back my gear from Taiwan (where everything is available over the counter). After running out of ASPEN branded gear from Taiwan, I ordered Sustanon 250 (ZPHC), Oxandrolone (ZPHC), and T3 (Tiromel) from DS.com

I was skeptical at first, and was afraid of being burned. However, I received my stuff just ONE day after it was shipped. The entire ordering process took three days, which is faster than amazon prime...

Western Union was being annoying, and Greg even apologized on behalf of them. He gave me a box of Balkan Pharmaceuticals Stanozolol! Excellent service.

I also VERIFIED all the gear on the ZPHC + Balkan Pharma sites - they all came out legit. Fantastic source! Price might be higher, but its worth it. Save time and money. Let's not deal with fake gear and scammers...
Thanks for sharing your experience!

Quality gear, fast shipping, great communication! Thanks again Greg, looking forward to more orders in the future!

Quality gear, fast shipping, great communication! Thanks again Greg, looking forward to more orders in the future!

Thank you) don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions)

It’s no hype. Ordered from Domestic-Supply in the middle of the night Monday night, didn’t pay until Tuesday evening due to my own mistake, at my door Friday afternoon. Customer service is great also, I mean there is no constantly checking your email for days before getting a reply. You get a message with clarity quickly. ZPHC packaging is so pretty, pumped to try this out.

It’s no hype. Ordered from Domestic-Supply in the middle of the night Monday night, didn’t pay until Tuesday evening due to my own mistake, at my door Friday afternoon. Customer service is great also, I mean there is no constantly checking your email for days before getting a reply. You get a message with clarity quickly. ZPHC packaging is so pretty, pumped to try this out.
That's amazing to hear, and best of luck with your cycle!

First time order. Communication has been as good as i've been told and order was shipped out with tracking super quick. Very smooth process so far and will follow up when it arrives.

nice, thats what i like to hear!!

- - - Updated - - -

First time order. Communication has been as good as i've been told and order was shipped out with tracking super quick. Very smooth process so far and will follow up when it arrives.

excellent bro, keep us updated on your results!

5/5⭐
Order went great. Great communication, questions always answered quickly. Arrived after two days of purchase. Gear is legit and works great. Definitely will order again👍

Placed an order for the first time and a week ago, was very skeptical at first but just received my shipment. Will def order again in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

Placed an order for the first time and a week ago, was very skeptical at first but just received my shipment. Will def order again in the future.

Back
Top Bottom