Thread: Domestic-supply.com Reviews

VIP APPROVED SOURCE domestic-supply.com's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabronie View Post
    Domestic- The plug in cleats.

Huge thanks to Greg for dealing with my incompetent ass on how to order with BTC. Almost 30 emails on how to set up BTC payments with cash app, which fell through to using a different. Not once did he come off annoyed with acting like he was some apps customer service lol. Every email was replied back quickly. And all this over one bitch ass bottle of Sus.

And that Sus was absolutely smooth. 3/4cc and no knots or swelling. Half a cc of t400 (PSL) would knot me up bad.

Sent off Monday, mailbox by Thursday
    Always here to help my clients)

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabronie View Post
    Domestic- The plug in cleats.

Huge thanks to Greg for dealing with my incompetent ass on how to order with BTC. Almost 30 emails on how to set up BTC payments with cash app, which fell through to using a different. Not once did he come off annoyed with acting like he was some apps customer service lol. Every email was replied back quickly. And all this over one bitch ass bottle of Sus.

And that Sus was absolutely smooth. 3/4cc and no knots or swelling. Half a cc of t400 (PSL) would knot me up bad.

Sent off Monday, mailbox by Thursday
    greg is the man and this is why i continue to rave about domestic supply! thanks for sharing all this man!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Iíve gotten a few things from Here but over the past month every time I go to the testo gel itís in stock but unable to add to cart, can anyone please help?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by i2kHotHead View Post
    Iíve gotten a few things from Here but over the past month every time I go to the testo gel itís in stock but unable to add to cart, can anyone please help?
    send greg a pm or email and he will help you

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by i2kHotHead View Post
    hello. due to covid19 quarantine it's hard to restock some products.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Made my first order with DS and just got it today 6 days later! This guy came through with flying colors. I was reading all these reviews and Iím new here, and decided to give it a try. Itís always a gamble and Iíve been burned before. Man Iím so glad I found this source there gonna hVe my business for a long time. If your reading this I was skeptical of all the reviews too, Iíve seen fake sites with good reviews. but I promise DS is the real deal!!!! Thanks to everyone else on this board for the good info and leading me in the right direction as well

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelsteel92 View Post
    Made my first order with DS and just got it today 6 days later! This guy came through with flying colors. I was reading all these reviews and Iím new here, and decided to give it a try. Itís always a gamble and Iíve been burned before. Man Iím so glad I found this source there gonna hVe my business for a long time. If your reading this I was skeptical of all the reviews too, Iíve seen fake sites with good reviews. but I promise DS is the real deal!!!! Thanks to everyone else on this board for the good info and leading me in the right direction as well
    Yeah he is a good dude u should be happy with your results let us know how it goes pls. I will post some more pics tomorrow evening I should have a package in. Domestic-supply is very patient and understanding with great professionalism. Great customer service and we'll enough said gl and good future gains

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelsteel92 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Slicer View Post
    Yeah he is a good dude u should be happy with your results let us know how it goes pls. I will post some more pics tomorrow evening I should have a package in. Domestic-supply is very patient and understanding with great professionalism. Great customer service and we'll enough said gl and good future gains
    thank you ) always here to help you)

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicer View Post
    awesome man, great to hear post the pics
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Good evening gentlemen,

I'm pleased to report yet another successful order from Domestic Supply. Packaging was excellent as usual, and it arrived within a few days of placing the order. I didn't even bother tracking the package this time.

The attached picture shows the products in this order: Z-Tropin, Bayer HCG, ZPHC Dbol, Pharmacom NanPH, Pharmacom T3 & Balkan Clen. The contents of my recent orders may seem a little abstract. That's because I'm beginning to put together my next two cycles for next year, and right now shifting focus towards getting trimmed up for summer.

My current cycle is Test Cyp 500mg/wk, DBol 30mg/day, Anavar 30mg/day and HGH 3 IU/day. After the last order/post, there was a request to keep everyone posted on my results. I think I can sum that up in a way that everyone here will easily appreciate.

I work in an emergency room where I am surrounded by LOTS of smoking hot nurses. Last week I had to go in on my day off to do some training. I wore shorts and an Under Armour t-shirt. Moments after walking in, one the of girls said, "Oh wow, you're looking ripped." Another said, "I didn't realize how buff you are."

Needless to say, I'm pleased with the results. Training 6 days a week, and recovery is lightning fast. It's the real deal.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DS Order T3.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	12199

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast