Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Domestic-supply.com Reviews

no, i would just get your order in because things have been going rather quick in terms of orders especially on certain brands so you dont want to miss out on your favorites

Ok good to know thanks. Been on the zphc train for a while but thinking about trying Balkan

Greg
Do you have a way of finding out the expiration date on the baulkan sus 250 that was discounted? Both vials are wiped out
cd311adaabc9e4626dd53a114fdfeadf.jpg

Greg
Do you have a way of finding out the expiration date on the baulkan sus 250 that was discounted? Both vials are wiped out
cd311adaabc9e4626dd53a114fdfeadf.jpg

hello. you ordered on sale sustandrol version but it's new redesigned line manufactured in 2020 - big consignment of sustandrol came with damaged stickers by oil of broken vials - that's why I put them on sale

Domestic supply is legit I’ve been ordering every time it shows up everything is fresh sealed great quality Greg alwayse helpful and answers my questions never had problems if they tell you send money to some name it seems sketchy but it’s cool just do it .I’m union electrician and 2 other guys I work with have been ordering from them for a year or 2 now no one ever had problems they are legit

I’ll say now if ordering always pay 2nd day air never do regular mail exp during holidays it will take forever to get to you ———domestic supply———2nd day air pay the 50$ everyone no regular mail I always get my order that way I made mistake one time did regular and never again do 2nd day air

Domestic supply is legit I’ve been ordering every time it shows up everything is fresh sealed great quality Greg alwayse helpful and answers my questions never had problems if they tell you send money to some name it seems sketchy but it’s cool just do it .I’m union electrician and 2 other guys I work with have been ordering from them for a year or 2 now no one ever had problems they are legit

greg is the man bro!

Greg came through, as always. Every order I've ever made has been excellent as far as shipping speed, accuracy, and communication. The products are all lab-tested, and packaged securely and discreetly. I was the dummy who ordered stuff during the holidays, so USPS was slow - but Greg had everything shipped less than 24 hours after my order was submitted. I couldn't give a better recommendation!

You guys wrote a lot of things but this guy did not answer my question on PM !
I offered with this source!!!!
You guys could not pass the exam because of terrible costumer service !!!

I don't understand your gripe?
A) Who didn't answer on PM?
A1) If you are talking about Greg, did you simply email him like the other 99.999% of the people on this forum have? He responds to every email like clockwork.
B) What Source?
C) Who has terrible customer service? All of us on the forum? That's who you are directing your complaint to...
Fix your rant. Articulate your concerns. If you are trying to communicate to Greg the same way you are communicating to us, then he deserves a medal for showing restraint. Hopefully you aren't trying to get gear - someone with your (friendly) disposition makes headlines, hence making the rest of us look bad.

Greg came through, as always. Every order I've ever made has been excellent as far as shipping speed, accuracy, and communication. The products are all lab-tested, and packaged securely and discreetly. I was the dummy who ordered stuff during the holidays, so USPS was slow - but Greg had everything shipped less than 24 hours after my order was submitted. I couldn't give a better recommendation!

thats awesome bro! great to hear! thank you for posting

- - - Updated - - -

You guys wrote a lot of things but this guy did not answer my question on PM !
I offered with this source!!!!
You guys could not pass the exam because of terrible costumer service !!!

i have no clue what you are saying or talking about dude... im not sure you do either

Before I wrote a PM bro regarding shipping places I said GCC countries and I think you are worker of this source that’s why you are not sure !
Answer was what is GCC then i said it is Middle East so Arabic counties and NO ANSWER!!!
I think you guys do mot shipping here i see but at least answer guys come on !!!!!

Before I wrote a PM bro regarding shipping places I said GCC countries and I think you are worker of this source that’s why you are not sure !
Answer was what is GCC then i said it is Middle East so Arabic counties and NO ANSWER!!!
I think you guys do mot shipping here i see but at least answer guys come on !!!!!

What in the flying fuck are u talking about... WTF!

Is there anyone who can answer my simple question instead of this brainless?
Do they shipping Middle East (Arabic countries) ?

YES or NO ???

Back
Top Bottom