Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Domestic-supply.com Reviews

Well I didn’t know that , thank you so much for your reply , maybe I wrote my question in the wrong thread ... so to be clear my experience with DS was perfect , communication was perfect , delivery fast and easy process overall ..
I bought the test-E alpha pharma, bold spectrum pharma and I’m seeing awesome results even though I only injected 3 times so far ... and for sure anytime I’m ordering any gear I’ll come back to DS !
Much love and respect

Below is my blood test for testosterone levels before and after using your gear View attachment 12717View attachment 12718

you have nothing to worry about bro) last HGH I used before injure was Spectros - believe me it's very good HGH)

First Cycle

Going to be going on my first cycle and have done quite a bit of reading in these forums. I found DSupply and am wondering which test to order. I’m not stacking just running about 400mg week and then following the perfect PCT recommendation on evos site. All help will be appreciated.

Going to be going on my first cycle and have done quite a bit of reading in these forums. I found DSupply and am wondering which test to order. I’m not stacking just running about 400mg week and then following the perfect PCT recommendation on evos site. All help will be appreciated.

You can't go wrong with Balken products!!!

all products have perfect quality) with balkan you won't receive any PIP 100%

hey guys just wanted to share my goodies from domestic-supply I got today.

obviously as you can see we got proviron my favorites from bayer, wow pharma grade! we also got some test, some tren, and some orals as well. what else could you ask for the selection and quality of the gear is very very juicy. love it!

hey guys just wanted to share my goodies from domestic-supply I got today.

obviously as you can see we got proviron my favorites from bayer, wow pharma grade! we also got some test, some tren, and some orals as well. what else could you ask for the selection and quality of the gear is very very juicy. love it!
what a beautiful sight!

First time poster, long time reader. Have used many diff sites thru the years and never got scammed or sold bunk shit (well maybe once) vbut holy shit the time it took to get to me was insane. My girls amazon shit doesn’t get here that fast. Ordered and paid on Tuesday, got tracking # Wednesday and package arrived Friday. I couldn’t believe it. Batch # on bottles match up as legit. U were right when u told me I’d b a lifetime customer. I hate this is my first post Bc I don’t wanna look like a rep for them. Ima try and start posting more instead of just reading.

First time poster, long time reader. Have used many diff sites thru the years and never got scammed or sold bunk shit (well maybe once) vbut holy shit the time it took to get to me was insane. My girls amazon shit doesn’t get here that fast. Ordered and paid on Tuesday, got tracking # Wednesday and package arrived Friday. I couldn’t believe it. Batch # on bottles match up as legit. U were right when u told me I’d b a lifetime customer. I hate this is my first post Bc I don’t wanna look like a rep for them. Ima try and start posting more instead of just reading.

thank you bro)

Just placed my second order last week. A+ communication and shipping speed. Can't recommend them enough!

Its very very rare to see this kind of customer service as well as quality in this industry! DS is the best!

Recieved wrong product :( hopefully it gets fixed, always had good experience in the past just kinda disappointed about this time

Recieved wrong product :( hopefully it gets fixed, always had good experience in the past just kinda disappointed about this time

Accidents happen man. Especially when there is higher volume going out. Did u contact him first? Did u contact reps? These kinds of things dont get posted unless you were not helped etc

Back
Top Bottom