Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Domestic-supply.com Reviews

Has anyone tried Canada peptides? Ordered their t300, and wanting other peoples opinion vs other brands of his. Absolutely love the pharmacom 300sus but out of stock.

Ordered Monday evening, recieved today (Thursday)... nobody is quicker than that...trying Balkan test eth, packaging has me pumped like I’m ten opening a SNES game

Got my package the NEXT day. Never been longer than 3days in 2years. Greg is top service. Always emails back same day.

DS comes through again. @ days from order to my door. Was my first time using BTC so was a little different but super easy! Thanks again DS!!

DS comes through again. @ days from order to my door. Was my first time using BTC so was a little different but super easy! Thanks again DS!!
Awesome sir, thank you very much for leaving a review!

- - - Updated - - -

DS was super easy, shipping super quick, can’t wait to order again
Very nice sir! Domestic Supply is the best and it is great to see so many people seeing that and getting to experience it!

excellent brother!!! DS is the best for sure and its great to see you got to experience it! sweet man!

- - - Updated - - -

DS was super easy, shipping super quick, can’t wait to order again

nice brother! thank you for the review!!

Question for Domestic-supply

Hi All,

Wondering if someone can help me with my order at DS. I placed an order for the first time and followed the instructions to a T! I sent payment via a Bitcoin transaction and even supplied the order number with it. The problem is Greg is emailing me asking if I paid. When I try to reply with the confirmation number showing that I did, I get an email saying my email was rejected.

I then went ahead and created a proton email address and sent it to DS’s pronton email address but I keep getting a response on my hotmail account asking if I paid but that email address will not allow me to reply. Does anyone know if Greg checks his pronto email account? If not, does anyone know how I can get a hold of him to confirm that I paid for my order?

I’m new to this forum so I apologize if I am doing something wrong.

Best,
John

This my second order with domestic ... I love how fast they ship.. literally ordered Tuesday by Wednesday they already shipped and today (Friday) I got my proviron ... adding proviron to my cruise .. 🤣

Hi All,

Wondering if someone can help me with my order at DS. I placed an order for the first time and followed the instructions to a T! I sent payment via a Bitcoin transaction and even supplied the order number with it. The problem is Greg is emailing me asking if I paid. When I try to reply with the confirmation number showing that I did, I get an email saying my email was rejected.

I then went ahead and created a proton email address and sent it to DS’s pronton email address but I keep getting a response on my hotmail account asking if I paid but that email address will not allow me to reply. Does anyone know if Greg checks his pronto email account? If not, does anyone know how I can get a hold of him to confirm that I paid for my order?

Best,
John

hello. no problem bro) did you get my emails?

Hi All,

Best,
John

hey brother, you can always send a private message to greg right on the forum or any of us reps here and we can forward him the information but Greg does check his messages regularly and is easily reachable here

Hello again friends!

After taking a few months off of gear, I am pleased to be back and to present my most recent order from DS. Pictured below is Test, Tren, EQ & T3 by Pharmacom & Canada Peptides. Both fantastic brands!

This order was actually about 5 weeks ago. My apologies to Greg for taking so long to get the review done.

As always, the order arrived promptly within several days. The packaging was perfect.

I would say that ordering from DS is as easy as pie, but that's not quite accurate. In an ill-fated attempt to impress my girlfriend, I tried to bake a pie and fucked it up. Ordering from DS has ALWAYS gone smoothly.

So, ordering from DS is officially EASIER than pie. I can assure you.

Cordially,

Devin

May 2021 DS Order.jpg

Hi John,

To supplement Dylan's response, remember you can also pay for an order with Western Union. That's what I usually do. I simply walk into the store, use my debit card, and it's a done deal. It's so easy, you would have to TRY to screw it up. I hope you find this helpful with future orders.

Cordially,

Devin

Back
Top Bottom