Join Evolutionary Forums


domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 158

Thread: Domestic-supply.com Reviews

  1. #31
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4,086
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon.tsou99 View Post
    I used to bring back my gear from Taiwan (where everything is available over the counter). After running out of ASPEN branded gear from Taiwan, I ordered Sustanon 250 (ZPHC), Oxandrolone (ZPHC), and T3 (Tiromel) from DS.com

    I was skeptical at first, and was afraid of being burned. However, I received my stuff just ONE day after it was shipped. The entire ordering process took three days, which is faster than amazon prime...

    Western Union was being annoying, and Greg even apologized on behalf of them. He gave me a box of Balkan Pharmaceuticals Stanozolol! Excellent service.

    I also VERIFIED all the gear on the ZPHC + Balkan Pharma sites - they all came out legit. Fantastic source! Price might be higher, but its worth it. Save time and money. Let's not deal with fake gear and scammers...
    Thanks for sharing your experience!

  2. #32
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quality gear, fast shipping, great communication! Thanks again Greg, looking forward to more orders in the future!

  3. #33
    VIP APPROVED SOURCE domestic-supply.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    322
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon.tsou99 View Post
    I used to bring back my gear from Taiwan (where everything is available over the counter). After running out of ASPEN branded gear from Taiwan, I ordered Sustanon 250 (ZPHC), Oxandrolone (ZPHC), and T3 (Tiromel) from DS.com

    I was skeptical at first, and was afraid of being burned. However, I received my stuff just ONE day after it was shipped. The entire ordering process took three days, which is faster than amazon prime...

    Western Union was being annoying, and Greg even apologized on behalf of them. He gave me a box of Balkan Pharmaceuticals Stanozolol! Excellent service.

    I also VERIFIED all the gear on the ZPHC + Balkan Pharma sites - they all came out legit. Fantastic source! Price might be higher, but its worth it. Save time and money. Let's not deal with fake gear and scammers...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfromm99 View Post
    Quality gear, fast shipping, great communication! Thanks again Greg, looking forward to more orders in the future!
    Thank you) don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions)

  4. #34
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    7
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Itís no hype. Ordered from Domestic-Supply in the middle of the night Monday night, didnít pay until Tuesday evening due to my own mistake, at my door Friday afternoon. Customer service is great also, I mean there is no constantly checking your email for days before getting a reply. You get a message with clarity quickly. ZPHC packaging is so pretty, pumped to try this out.

  5. #35
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4,086
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by YonnyWB View Post
    Itís no hype. Ordered from Domestic-Supply in the middle of the night Monday night, didnít pay until Tuesday evening due to my own mistake, at my door Friday afternoon. Customer service is great also, I mean there is no constantly checking your email for days before getting a reply. You get a message with clarity quickly. ZPHC packaging is so pretty, pumped to try this out.
    That's amazing to hear, and best of luck with your cycle!

  6. #36
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    2
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    First time order. Communication has been as good as i've been told and order was shipped out with tracking super quick. Very smooth process so far and will follow up when it arrives.

  7. #37
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    23,487
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by YonnyWB View Post
    Itís no hype. Ordered from Domestic-Supply in the middle of the night Monday night, didnít pay until Tuesday evening due to my own mistake, at my door Friday afternoon. Customer service is great also, I mean there is no constantly checking your email for days before getting a reply. You get a message with clarity quickly. ZPHC packaging is so pretty, pumped to try this out.
    nice, thats what i like to hear!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ninemarrow View Post
    First time order. Communication has been as good as i've been told and order was shipped out with tracking super quick. Very smooth process so far and will follow up when it arrives.
    excellent bro, keep us updated on your results!





  8. #38
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    5/5⭐️
    Order went great. Great communication, questions always answered quickly. Arrived after two days of purchase. Gear is legit and works great. Definitely will order again👍

  9. #39
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4,086
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Awesome to hear, and thanks for sharing.

  10. #40
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Placed an order for the first time and a week ago, was very skeptical at first but just received my shipment. Will def order again in the future.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Placed an order for the first time and a week ago, was very skeptical at first but just received my shipment. Will def order again in the future.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •