Join Evolutionary Forums


domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 168

Thread: Domestic-supply.com Reviews

  1. #51
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    2
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ninemarrow View Post
    First time order. Communication has been as good as i've been told and order was shipped out with tracking super quick. Very smooth process so far and will follow up when it arrives.
    Following up. Arrived incredibly fast - like within two days lol - packaging was great and everything is in order. Will definitely be ordering from these guys again.

  2. #52
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    47,429
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ninemarrow View Post
    Following up. Arrived incredibly fast - like within two days lol - packaging was great and everything is in order. Will definitely be ordering from these guys again.
    great to hear
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

  3. #53
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    4
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hi all. Just got my order from Domestic Supply. Their customer service is so impressive. Any and all questions I had (as it was my first time ordering from them) were answered in under an hour. The transaction was super smooth, from purchase to mail box in 4 days (and I ordered late in the day). A++++

    (Reposting for the review page&#128578

  4. #54
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    22
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yet another review... ordered on Tuesday, immediate response with western union instructions, WU picked up Wednesday morning, package shipped Wednesday afternoon, tracking email Wednesday night, order in mailbox on Friday!!!! NINJA-FAST!!!!! This outfit has its sh-t together!!!!

  5. #55
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I usually don't write reviews. I'm more of a lurker, but I had to write this: First time ordering from a source and I'm glad I chose DS for my first test cycle (after countless hours of research). The owner must have an insane work ethic because the customer service and updates were quick and professional and the order arrived super fast. What a great first impression!

  6. #56
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4,090
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The great reviews just keep coming!

  7. #57
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    5
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    2nd order with DS and Greg:

    Did a couple weeks of Sustanon 250, and there was just too much PIP. Crippled me for a week straight...

    So, I bought Masteron Enanthate, Test Cyp, and Masteron instead (Pharma-com). No PIP, amazing gear. All verified through pharmacom's official website - everything is legit.

    Guess what... as a freebie for posting my bloods - Greg was kind enough to send me another Pharma-com Test Cyp 250. Awesome.

    Again, Greg practically shipped it to me overnight. Amazing service!

  8. #58
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    23,532
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon.tsou99 View Post
    2nd order with DS and Greg:

    Did a couple weeks of Sustanon 250, and there was just too much PIP. Crippled me for a week straight...

    So, I bought Masteron Enanthate, Test Cyp, and Masteron instead (Pharma-com). No PIP, amazing gear. All verified through pharmacom's official website - everything is legit.

    Guess what... as a freebie for posting my bloods - Greg was kind enough to send me another Pharma-com Test Cyp 250. Awesome.

    Again, Greg practically shipped it to me overnight. Amazing service!
    Hes all over it, thats for sure bro.. excellent to hear you are getting such good service and quality! keep us updated on your results!





  9. #59
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    4
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Placed my first order on the 20th, had my tracking number the next day and the order arrived by the 24th. Definitely quickest turn around Iíve ever experienced. I will be posting a results post after my blast! Great customer service, will be using again!

  10. #60
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,199
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcat9669 View Post
    Placed my first order on the 20th, had my tracking number the next day and the order arrived by the 24th. Definitely quickest turn around Iíve ever experienced. I will be posting a results post after my blast! Great customer service, will be using again!
    Thatís impressive! What did you order?

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •