Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic Supply Pick Six with a Two Point Conversion

corto

Thank you to all that helped with the advice to put this together and Domestic Supply for getting it here so quickly despite all that’s going on.

Prob going to delay start a week due to wife getting sick, and need to see if I come down with something but other then that I plan on making this shelter in place pretty productive!

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm better picture.

Attachments

• CAAF8249-8285-4A35-AFDE-966B8F13D530.jpg
    CAAF8249-8285-4A35-AFDE-966B8F13D530.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 56
Thank you to all that helped with the advice to put this together and Domestic Supply for getting it here so quickly despite all that’s going on.

Prob going to delay start a week due to wife getting sick, and need to see if I come down with something but other then that I plan on making this shelter in place pretty productive!

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm better picture.

wow) I think it will be very productive quarantine for you) hope everything will be ok with your wife and you! stay safe!

Lucky you, weight equipment is hard to find right now. What’s your cycle? I can’t read it on photo.

I got really lucky, I am still waiting on a few more plates, Landmine, 1-2 more accessories which should be here Monday/Tuesday. Sorry about the pic. I couldn’t figure out how to post a better picture.

750 eq 1-14 weeks
600 primo1-14 weeks
40mg tbol weeks 1-6

- - - Updated - - -

Lucky you, weight equipment is hard to find right now. What’s your cycle? I can’t read it on photo.

Shit, and of course 300 test/week

I got really lucky, I am still waiting on a few more plates, Landmine, 1-2 more accessories which should be here Monday/Tuesday. Sorry about the pic. I couldn’t figure out how to post a better picture.

750 eq 1-14 weeks
600 primo1-14 weeks
40mg tbol weeks 1-6

- - - Updated - - -

Shit, and of course 300 test/week
my kind of cycle right there!

I appreciate the help putting it together. Another plus waiting a week is I was able to get a RX for some Finasteride, hopefully that will help me keep/regrow some hair...

thats a very very bad idea... you need to look up post finasteride syndrome and think long and hard about using it... thats your call but its not a good idea

thats a very very bad idea... you need to look up post finasteride syndrome and think long and hard about using it... thats your call but its not a good idea

I decided to scap it based off of the feedback here. I went on TRT because of depression, anxiety, and some of the side effects listed. To take something that could bring that back....permanently, no...fucking...way, I will never live like that again.

I will find a new way to style my hair or just accept the fact of what its going to be.

I decided to scap it based off of the feedback here. I went on TRT because of depression, anxiety, and some of the side effects listed. To take something that could bring that back....permanently, no...fucking...way, I will never live like that again.

I will find a new way to style my hair or just accept the fact of what its going to be.
man im using yk11 right now and one of the benefits is supposed to be hair growth... my hair, in just a month of not being able to get it cut because of the corona virus, got extremely long extremely fast man... i'll probably post a pic on social media later showing it but that may be an option for you... im nott sure about it preventing hair loss but it will make it grow fucking fast!

Back
Top Bottom