Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Spectrum Pharma Test Cyp Review

I’ve just never heard of it crashing over and over before. Seems to me that it would be replaced. Is there others that have reported this? I know DS is gtg, but I don’t think you should have to reheat every time.
Yes, I have had my Spectrum Pharma Test Cyp from DS do the same exact thing. It was part of a freebee promotion so the bottle was free or I definitely would've complained. I had to stop using it and buy something else because of the same reason I couldn't have my family see me boiling water ever day because it would crash every time. Not bashing Domestic on bit and I have never had this problem with anything else from Greg. But this is also a reason I am currently hesitant about buying some Spectrum Pharma NPP at the moment. I dont trust Spectrum. Not DomesticSupply. I love Greg amd all his other products.
Js

I've ordered 2 vials of spectrum from DS and both have crashed but it's no big deal to just heat em up and then draw it. I really like the stuff from spectrum, but they didn't have the SP in stock but either way, Greg will not do you wrong and has legit and good gear.

Hello. thank you for your reviews) I have almost all Spectrum and SP labs products in stock) soon will be huge restock)

Back
Top Bottom