bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Domestic-Supply Spectrum Pharma Test Cyp Review

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Domestic-Supply Spectrum Pharma Test Cyp Review

Unfortunately not much of a review. More just a heads up on the Spectrum Test Cyp 250.

Ordered 10 vials. Missed that it says on the website the gear may crash. Its not may crash it will crash, repeatedly. Heated multiple times and keeps just crashing over and over.

Im sure the quality is great but these will all be going into the trash because I cant keep heating them up in a pot on the stove every time they need to be used. I tried warm water and shaking but only really hot water would get it to reconstitute so had to use the stove then a few hours later it was back in a giant glob like in the pics below.

Not bashing Domestic-Supply, just be aware that its gonna crash and if you arent ready to heat every time its a nuisance.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I hate to see this

Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That sounds like DS should be replacing to me. Thats just not acceptable IMO. What you guys think?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaa0024 View Post
    I hate to see this
    Yea its too bad just with a wife and kids I cant look like a heroine addict boiling vials every time I need to dose. Im sure its not an issue for other guys but for me its a non starter.

Even if it was boil once then fine Id be ok with that but even keeping it in a warm area of my house after putting it in hot water it just crashes again in a few hours.

Again potency is probably there just unfortunately wont get a chance to test and post blood results.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Why would it keep crashing?
    I have a few vials of Goldline 250 test cyp that I have had since September, clear as can be!
    My labs always come back that it is dosed properly or even a little high.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Not sure could be the carrier oil, could be the concentration of 250mg/ml as opposed to the standard 200mg/ml.

To Domestic-Supply credit they do have a note that it may crash on their site. I missed that when ordering and saw it after I got it. Then I looked and all 10 were crashed like that so even then assumed heating once would be fine but then it just crashes over and over again.

To be clear this isnt a bashing thread or anything, I run logs for a lot of the sponsors here and all top notch companies and I have no doubt DS is the same. Its more just a heads up that this stuff will 100% crash over and over or at least thats what mine are doing. For some guys this wont be an issue but for me its just unusable.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    Not sure could be the carrier oil, could be the concentration of 250mg/ml as opposed to the standard 200mg/ml.

To Domestic-Supply credit they do have a note that it may crash on their site. I missed that when ordering and saw it after I got it. Then I looked and all 10 were crashed like that so even then assumed heating once would be fine but then it just crashes over and over again.

To be clear this isnt a bashing thread or anything, I run logs for a lot of the sponsors here and all top notch companies and I have no doubt DS is the same. Its more just a heads up that this stuff will 100% crash over and over or at least thats what mine are doing. For some guys this wont be an issue but for me its just unusable.
    Ive just never heard of it crashing over and over before. Seems to me that it would be replaced. Is there others that have reported this? I know DS is gtg, but I dont think you should have to reheat every time.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChad View Post
    Ive just never heard of it crashing over and over before. Seems to me that it would be replaced. Is there others that have reported this? I know DS is gtg, but I dont think you should have to reheat every time.
    I dont know if I have seen any threads on the topic. Yea I have had gear crash before and heating it once with hot hot water then shaking it is usually good to go after that but this just keeps going back into a glob like in the picture.

VIP APPROVED SOURCE domestic-supply.com's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hello.

https://www.pfizer.com/files/product...729509-02A.pdf

Depo-Testosterone 100 mg/mL is a very highly concentrated and 200 mg/mL is a supersaturated sterile solution for injection, comprised of cottonseed oil, testosterone cypionate and benzyl alcohol. The high concentrations of active ingredient makes the product very susceptible to crystallization when exposed to temperatures lower than the ranges recommended on the label [20C to 25C (68F to 77F)].

It's official info from Pharma grade manufacturer. I sold several hundreds of this test cyp and everybody boiled it and everything is OK. also Stevesmi ordered the same testocyp several weeks ago - he boiled it and don't have such problem. this happens because of high concentration....they used not enough benzyl alcohol and that's why it crashes...they were afraid they more benzyl alcohol will cause PIP

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by domestic-supply.com View Post
    Hello.

https://www.pfizer.com/files/product...729509-02A.pdf

Depo-Testosterone 100 mg/mL is a very highly concentrated and 200 mg/mL is a supersaturated sterile solution for injection, comprised of cottonseed oil, testosterone cypionate and benzyl alcohol. The high concentrations of active ingredient makes the product very susceptible to crystallization when exposed to temperatures lower than the ranges recommended on the label [20C to 25C (68F to 77F)].

It's official info from Pharma grade manufacturer. I sold several hundreds of this test cyp and everybody boiled it and everything is OK. also Stevesmi ordered the same testocyp several weeks ago - he boiled it and don't have such problem. this happens because of high concentration....they used not enough benzyl alcohol and that's why it crashes...they were afraid they more benzyl alcohol will cause PIP
    Yea not arguing its just not usable for me. Having to almost boil before every use ive never seen that before. I don't doubt the gear is legit its just not something I can do with any product and something ive personally never seen before.

Im just calling out the fact that it says it "may crash" and it should really state it 100% will crash over and over not just once is all and if thats an issue then ZPHC is a better choice or some of your other brands.

Unfortunately these will be going into the garbage for me as I couldnt even give them away if I wanted to.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast