Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Spectrum Pharma Test Cyp Review

awm1981

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Unfortunately not much of a review. More just a heads up on the Spectrum Test Cyp 250.

Ordered 10 vials. Missed that it says on the website the gear may crash. Its not may crash it will crash, repeatedly. Heated multiple times and keeps just crashing over and over.

Im sure the quality is great but these will all be going into the trash because I cant keep heating them up in a pot on the stove every time they need to be used. I tried warm water and shaking but only really hot water would get it to reconstitute so had to use the stove then a few hours later it was back in a giant glob like in the pics below.

Not bashing Domestic-Supply, just be aware that its gonna crash and if you arent ready to heat every time its a nuisance.

vTxvw7M.jpg

yu6PyrC.jpg

That sounds like DS should be replacing to me. That’s just not acceptable IMO. What you guys think?

:( I hate to see this

Yea it’s too bad just with a wife and kids I can’t look like a heroine addict boiling vials every time I need to dose. I’m sure it’s not an issue for other guys but for me it’s a non starter.

Even if it was boil once then fine I’d be ok with that but even keeping it in a warm area of my house after putting it in hot water it just crashes again in a few hours.

Again potency is probably there just unfortunately won’t get a chance to test and post blood results.

Why would it keep crashing?
I have a few vials of Goldline 250 test cyp that I have had since September, clear as can be!
My labs always come back that it is dosed properly or even a little high.

Not sure could be the carrier oil, could be the concentration of 250mg/ml as opposed to the standard 200mg/ml.

To Domestic-Supply credit they do have a note that it may crash on their site. I missed that when ordering and saw it after I got it. Then I looked and all 10 were crashed like that so even then assumed heating once would be fine but then it just crashes over and over again.

To be clear this isnt a bashing thread or anything, I run logs for a lot of the sponsors here and all top notch companies and I have no doubt DS is the same. Its more just a heads up that this stuff will 100% crash over and over or at least thats what mine are doing. For some guys this wont be an issue but for me its just unusable.

Not sure could be the carrier oil, could be the concentration of 250mg/ml as opposed to the standard 200mg/ml.

To Domestic-Supply credit they do have a note that it may crash on their site. I missed that when ordering and saw it after I got it. Then I looked and all 10 were crashed like that so even then assumed heating once would be fine but then it just crashes over and over again.

To be clear this isnt a bashing thread or anything, I run logs for a lot of the sponsors here and all top notch companies and I have no doubt DS is the same. Its more just a heads up that this stuff will 100% crash over and over or at least thats what mine are doing. For some guys this wont be an issue but for me its just unusable.

I’ve just never heard of it crashing over and over before. Seems to me that it would be replaced. Is there others that have reported this? I know DS is gtg, but I don’t think you should have to reheat every time.

I’ve just never heard of it crashing over and over before. Seems to me that it would be replaced. Is there others that have reported this? I know DS is gtg, but I don’t think you should have to reheat every time.

I dont know if I have seen any threads on the topic. Yea I have had gear crash before and heating it once with hot hot water then shaking it is usually good to go after that but this just keeps going back into a glob like in the picture.

Hello.

https://www.pfizer.com/files/products/Depo-Testosterone_USI729509-02A.pdf

Depo-Testosterone 100 mg/mL is a very highly concentrated and 200 mg/mL is a supersaturated sterile solution for injection, comprised of cottonseed oil, testosterone cypionate and benzyl alcohol. The high concentrations of active ingredient makes the product very susceptible to crystallization when exposed to temperatures lower than the ranges recommended on the label [20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F)].

It's official info from Pharma grade manufacturer. I sold several hundreds of this test cyp and everybody boiled it and everything is OK. also Stevesmi ordered the same testocyp several weeks ago - he boiled it and don't have such problem. this happens because of high concentration....they used not enough benzyl alcohol and that's why it crashes...they were afraid they more benzyl alcohol will cause PIP

Hello.

https://www.pfizer.com/files/products/Depo-Testosterone_USI729509-02A.pdf

Depo-Testosterone 100 mg/mL is a very highly concentrated and 200 mg/mL is a supersaturated sterile solution for injection, comprised of cottonseed oil, testosterone cypionate and benzyl alcohol. The high concentrations of active ingredient makes the product very susceptible to crystallization when exposed to temperatures lower than the ranges recommended on the label [20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F)].

It's official info from Pharma grade manufacturer. I sold several hundreds of this test cyp and everybody boiled it and everything is OK. also Stevesmi ordered the same testocyp several weeks ago - he boiled it and don't have such problem. this happens because of high concentration....they used not enough benzyl alcohol and that's why it crashes...they were afraid they more benzyl alcohol will cause PIP

Yea not arguing its just not usable for me. Having to almost boil before every use ive never seen that before. I don't doubt the gear is legit its just not something I can do with any product and something ive personally never seen before.

Im just calling out the fact that it says it "may crash" and it should really state it 100% will crash over and over not just once is all and if thats an issue then ZPHC is a better choice or some of your other brands.

Unfortunately these will be going into the garbage for me as I couldnt even give them away if I wanted to.

AWM is a valued member of the forum and I reached out to DS and we are going to make sure he is taken care of with another brand. DS deserves a big thank you for doing this!

but guys in the future just remember the spectrum CYP crashes very easily. it is understandable that having to boil it can get annoying if you have kids running around so let's make sure we know this before ordering! I'm having to boil mine and shake before I inject, it is super smooth and super high quality pfizer pharma stuff. i don't mind doing it as i always heat up my gear before injecting, but if you aren't willing to do that then choose another brand :) :eek::p next time the issue comes up I'm just going to point to this thread here and tell you that we warned you ahead of time

domestic supply other brands don't crash easy so go with those if you don't want to heat the vial up.

AWM is gonna keep you guys updated how he likes the ZPHC cyp :cool:

Last edited:
AWM is a valued member of the forum and I reached out to DS and we are going to make sure he is taken care of with another brand. DS deserves a big thank you for doing this!

but guys in the future just remember the spectrum CYP crashes very easily. it is understandable that having to boil it can get annoying if you have kids running around so let's make sure we know this before ordering! I'm having to boil mine and shake before I inject, it is super smooth and super high quality pfizer pharma stuff. i don't mind doing it as i always heat up my gear before injecting, but if you aren't willing to do that then choose another brand :) :eek::p next time the issue comes up I'm just going to point to this thread here and tell you that we warned you ahead of time

domestic supply other brands don't crash easy so go with those if you don't want to heat the vial up.

AWM is gonna keep you guys updated how he likes the ZPHC cyp :cool:

That’s great to hear! That’s what I love about this community, we look out for one another!

Thanks Steve and DS!

Yup huuuuuuuge thanks to Domestic-Supply and Steve! I wasnt asking for any refund or anything as they do have a note on their website that it can crash (I missed it when ordering) just calling out the fact that it does tend to crash and while it may work for others its just really tough for me and my situation and luckily we have great mods and sponsors who are willing to go over and above to help. You can always tell a great business when something comes up and how they handle it and this is why I wont buy from anyone other than DS going forward.

Again all is well and a huge thumbs up to both Steve and DS!

Yup huuuuuuuge thanks to Domestic-Supply and Steve! I wasnt asking for any refund or anything as they do have a note on their website that it can crash (I missed it when ordering) just calling out the fact that it does tend to crash and while it may work for others its just really tough for me and my situation and luckily we have great mods and sponsors who are willing to go over and above to help. You can always tell a great business when something comes up and how they handle it and this is why I wont buy from anyone other than DS going forward.

Again all is well and a huge thumbs up to both Steve and DS!

That’s dope af. Evo is a great community [emoji1605] I could see how having to heat the Spectrum test up every time could become a pain. I personally don’t mind, usually I’ll soak it for 1-2hrs in hot water, shaking every now and then, replacing with more hot water

That’s dope af. Evo is a great community [emoji1605] I could see how having to heat the Spectrum test up every time could become a pain. I personally don’t mind, usually I’ll soak it for 1-2hrs in hot water, shaking every now and then, replacing with more hot water

Yea cant say enough good stuff about Evo. Its why I only spend time here and at isarms both have awesome sponsors, great mods, and knowledgeable/reasonable people for quality advice not just pushing gear or crazy cycles that could hurt your body badly.

Yea if i didnt have my current family situation and had the ability to heat it up every time it would be fine just for me it doesnt work and again DS didnt need to do anything but they took care of me and are replacing it with the ZPHC test so they have a customer for life! Plus also cant thank Steve enough for helping too!

brother, things like this happen and its EASILY fixable as you can see... anytime something like this happens you are supposed to go directly to the source first and handle it that way, not make a post about it because it would appear to others that he didnt handle it properly... in the future, any issues whatsoever, you should always contact either DS directly, myself, steve or masonic... things will always be taken care of for everyone! its really important to us all to always have everyones back!

Last edited:
I am really glad this was looked after so quick. I have no doubt that if anything ever comes up, DS will take care of you right away. They really do have the best customer service out there. And now we get to see AWM review another product! Great work by stevesmi as well to help facilitate this.

Yea I am definitely extremely grateful and will post up TD pics as soon as I have them!

Also I apologize if my post came across as criticizing Domestic-Supply I have their tbol and its top notch and my buddies have used various products of theirs and love it so no disrespect to DS! It actually shows how great a company they are since they didnt have to do anything in my case but went above and beyond to help so very very appreciative to have them here!

Back
Top Bottom