Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Domestic Supply Test E and Tbol Blast

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Domestic Supply Test E and Tbol Blast

I've been meaning to post this for a while but things have been crazy lately. I'm on TRT (125mg/wk) and ran my first blast, upping my test to 400mg and additional 40mg Tbol a day. I was going to run a log but with work, kids, coaching youth sports and just life in general, I don't have the time to do it right so I thought I'd post a quick recap/review.

The plan for my blast was:
    Week 1-12: 400mg test e (ZPHC)
    Week 1-6: 50mg Tbol a day (ZPHC)

Weeks 1-2: Didn't feel much different. Put on a couple pounds and maybe a little more endurance in gym. Possible placebo effect.

Weeks 3-4: Up about 8 lbs and definitely feeling stronger. Adding weight to the bar for every lift and starting to feel pumps.

Weeks 5-6: Started to see a difference in the mirror. Muscles looking fuller and more defined. Could see the water weight from the test but adding some lean mass and getting good pumps from Tbol.

Weeks 6-8: Up about 14 lbs and really seeing a difference in the gym and the mirror. Pretty good vascularity considering the water weight and body fat (15+%).

This is when COVID hit and the gym closed. I have no home gym so I cut my blast short.

Overall I added about 15 lbs in 8 weeks. I don't compete so I don't care too much about 1 rep max and I usually don't go that heavy because of previous injuries. I did add some pretty good weight to my 5 rep lifts.

Bench 255 - 275
    Deadlift 325 - 355
    Squat 285 - 305

I also gained a lot of strength and stamina that was noticable on my accessory/isolation lifts.

I'm not sure how this rates among first cycles/blasts but I was pretty happy with the results. I just wish I could have finished the last because I felt like the higher test was just kicking in.

The downside was I couldn't train hard after coming off the blast. I could only do pull ups, pushups bodyweight squats, etc. because of quarantine. After getting back in the gym last week, I was pleasantly surprised to find that I've maintained some of those strength gains.

I ran this blast around 14-15% body fat. I think I want to get closer to 12% before my next.

VIP APPROVED SOURCE domestic-supply.com's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo77 View Post
    I've been meaning to post this for a while but things have been crazy lately. I'm on TRT (125mg/wk) and ran my first blast, upping my test to 400mg and additional 40mg Tbol a day. I was going to run a log but with work, kids, coaching youth sports and just life in general, I don't have the time to do it right so I thought I'd post a quick recap/review.

Weeks 1-2: Didn't feel much different. Put on a couple pounds and maybe a little more endurance in gym. Possible placebo effect.

Weeks 3-4: Up about 8 lbs and definitely feeling stronger. Adding weight to the bar for every lift and starting to feel pumps.

Weeks 5-6: Started to see a difference in the mirror. Muscles looking fuller and more defined. Could see the water weight from the test but adding some lean mass and getting good pumps from Tbol.

Weeks 6-8: Up about 14 lbs and really seeing a difference in the gym and the mirror. Pretty good vascularity considering the water weight and body fat (15+%).

This is when COVID hit and the gym closed. I have no home gym so I cut my blast short.

Overall I added about 15 lbs in 8 weeks. I don't compete so I don't care too much about 1 rep max and I usually don't go that heavy because of previous injuries. I did add some pretty good weight to my 5 rep lifts.

Bench 255 - 275
    Deadlift 325 - 355
    Squat 285 - 305

I also gained a lot of strength and stamina that was noticable on my accessory/isolation lifts.

I'm not sure how this rates among first cycles/blasts but I was pretty happy with the results. I just wish I could have finished the last because I felt like the higher test was just kicking in.

The downside was I couldn't train hard after coming off the blast. I could only do pull ups, pushups bodyweight squats, etc. because of quarantine. After getting back in the gym last week, I was pleasantly surprised to find that I've maintained some of those strength gains.

I ran this blast around 14-15% body fat. I think I want to get closer to 12% before my next.
    nice review,bro) thank you)

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    awesome bro! thanks for leaving a review!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo77 View Post

Bench 255 - 275
    Deadlift 325 - 355
    Squat 285 - 305

those are some really nice results bro. keep up the good work
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm confused. You say you was going to but didn't. Then I planned to but didn't only to then say what you did.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Did you run an AI with the blast? I would bet some of that water would have been better controlled with a light aromasin dose. Either way it sounds like you made some really solid progress. Tbol is one of my favourites and often underrated. I get a huge boost in strength from using it without any water retention.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I always felt that 10 mgs of T-Bol was equvalent to 5 mgs of D-bol and 5 Mgs of Anavar.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    I'm confused. You say you was going to but didn't. Then I planned to but didn't only to then say what you did.
    Not sure what was confusing. I laid out what my plan was (a full 12 weeks) and then mentioned that I had to cut it short at 8 weeks due to COVID.

I guess you could be referring to my mention of a log. I could have just left that out. I was basically just saying that I wanted to run a detailed log for the forum but didn't have time so instead I just wrote a review after the cycle.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    Did you run an AI with the blast? I would bet some of that water would have been better controlled with a light aromasin dose. Either way it sounds like you made some really solid progress. Tbol is one of my favourites and often underrated. I get a huge boost in strength from using it without any water retention.
    Sorry, should have mentioned that. I was running Aromasin from PSL. I started at 10mg e3d and at my 4 week bloods my E was a little over 40. So I changed to eod and when I tested after week 8 it had dropped to 20.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    I always felt that 10 mgs of T-Bol was equvalent to 5 mgs of D-bol and 5 Mgs of Anavar.
    I've been thinking about Var for next time. I want to get down to about 11-12% bodyfat before my next blast.

I'd like to try Dbol but I'm 43 and already a little gyno prone so I don't know if I want to deal with the sides. I've seen people make some crazy gains in the first 4 weeks on the stuff though so it is tempting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast