Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Donating blood running EQ

Another reason I don't really recommend using EQ anymore. Deca is a better alternative as a mild anabolic.

Deca has me concerned with its DHN conversation, even with test/proviron stacked. Also not looking to get massive in size. But, if I ran test 350mg, deca 200mg, and 50mg proviron would it even be worth it to run deca at 200mg? I’m just waiting till I get my labs done in mid Dec to make a choice for my next cycle cuz I really want to give dbol (20-30mg) a go but all depends on my labs in a couple months after I finish this pct

Deca has me concerned with its DHN conversation, even with test/proviron stacked. Also not looking to get massive in size. But, if I ran test 350mg, deca 200mg, and 50mg proviron would it even be worth it to run deca at 200mg? I’m just waiting till I get my labs done in mid Dec to make a choice for my next cycle cuz I really want to give dbol (20-30mg) a go but all depends on my labs in a couple months after I finish this pct

Deca at 200mg is fine but I would do 300mg personally. It is often misunderstood as something that is going to blow you up with size. It is still a mild anabolic and since you are running a moderate test dose I wouldnt worry too much about it. The DHN conversion is nothing to worry about if you run the proviron in there.

Deca at 200mg is fine but I would do 300mg personally. It is often misunderstood as something that is going to blow you up with size. It is still a mild anabolic and since you are running a moderate test dose I wouldnt worry too much about it. The DHN conversion is nothing to worry about if you run the proviron in there.

Thanks. You’ve given me a bit to think about

Back
Top Bottom