Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Donating blood running EQ

ph734k

<B>EVO V.I.P.</B>
EVO V.I.P.
What would happen if you didn’t donate blood during an eq run? Also how often do you recommend donating on eq?

This is all based on your on cycle and post cycle bloods. If you RBC shows high in range donate to bring it back into balance...

I ran a 24 week eq cycle a while back. And I could tell rbc was becoming an issue cause oftentimes I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. And I felt like my heart was pounding at all times. Also got winded hella bad during easy shit. I dont really see doctors ever so I was just going by feel, so I just bled myself a little, and I felt muuuch better after taking out a pint or so.

It is relatively simple to get bloods done in most states. Check for a sticky

If you can’t find one pm me for discount code...

Right, but what would happen if you didn’t donate blood? I’m curious, what would happen. Anyone know...?

Eh, looking for a bit more detail. Also, how often is it recommended to donate blood while running eq

It is all down to your individual bloods. Everyone is different. Try googling “dangers of high red blood cell count”...

What would happen if you didn’t donate blood during an eq run? Also how often do you recommend donating on eq?

I donated during a cycle. Works well to boost energy. I did 600mgs of EQ 5 weeks, gave blood in a college 2 times. My energy went up and I felt better. So I would donate max.

Don't take it unless you are willing to donate. It skyrockets my hematocrit. Almost scary. Donate every 8 weeks. Worst case scenario is a stroke that leaves you full retarded. Never go full retard.

...Never go full retard.

giphy.gif

Tropic Thunder

Eh, looking for a bit more detail. Also, how often is it recommended to donate blood while running eq

Like what? You know why people donate. It's to lower the RBC. So if you didn't donate it'd stay high. Simples. You can find out why that's a bad thing without 'more detail'.

Right, but what would happen if you didn’t donate blood? I’m curious, what would happen. Anyone know...?

if you died from not giving blood then there would be bodies stacked up behind every gym in america.

donating is two fold

1. it helps your community, there is someone right now in a hospital bed waiting for your blood match
2. it is healthy for you like fasting. it allows your body to rebuild blood cells

so it is a win/win for everyone. go do it every 6-8 weeks, take a day or two off the gym and rest. you will sleep great that night too.

I was also wondering whether adding a low dose (81mg) daily aspirin would help when running eq to help thin the blood just a bit

i mean, just the side effects of high RBC. there are also life threatening issues that can occur when RBC gets too high

Back
Top Bottom