Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dosage of Aromasin on 300mg test/600mg EQ per week?

kimmy6

hi,

where to start re Aromasin dosage with a cycle of 300mg of test / week + 600 mg EQ / week? (+ 50mg Tbol for first 6 weeks)
would 10mg EO2D be ok as a starting point?

My level of estradiol is normal, about midrange from baseline bloodwork and I don't seem to aromatize a lot judging from my first 2 cycles.
I intend to do another bloodwork at week 6.

Thanks guys :)

It is tough to say because everyone is different. Obviously the Test aromatizes. Eq aromatizes but does so slowly and Tbol does not aromatize.

I'm sure some of the more experienced guys will chime in but I think that sounds like a reasonable starting point. Just listen to your body and keep an eye out for E related sides.

general starting points at a dose that high are 12.5 mg eod but the key word there is "general" meaning thats a common dose but DOES NOT mean you would fall into that category... thats for YOU to determine through trial and error with bloodwork

hi,

where to start re Aromasin dosage with a cycle of 300mg of test / week + 600 mg EQ / week? (+ 50mg Tbol for first 6 weeks)
would 10mg EO2D be ok as a starting point?

My level of estradiol is normal, about midrange from baseline bloodwork and I don't seem to aromatize a lot judging from my first 2 cycles.
I intend to do another bloodwork at week 6.

Thanks guys :)

I normally stay at 12.5mg eod but it will all come down to your needs and how your body reacts so it could be less or more

12.5mg eod is probably a good place to start. Keep in mind that EQ aromatize as well. It aromatizes basically at 50% the rate of test, and should be considered. Its not a huge concern but something to think about when picking an ai dose

Back
Top Bottom