Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dosage to be considered overdosing?

Burgergod

Registered
what are the effects of "overdosing" or using too much in a cycle??? i am a beginner and i was using 500 of test suspension and 400 deca and 150 eq... i want to up the eq and was told to up the test to like 750..... if this too much... and what are the side effects of overdosing....will it make the cycle less potent and give me less results...or will the side effects just be worse.... so i should watch out

what are the effects of "overdosing" or using too much in a cycle??? i am a beginner and i was using 500 of test suspension and 400 deca and 150 eq... i want to up the eq and was told to up the test to like 750..... if this too much... and what are the side effects of overdosing....will it make the cycle less potent and give me less results...or will the side effects just be worse.... so i should watch out
Stats please...

Lot of red flags on your post bud. 750 is a lot of test for someone who considers themself as a beginner. Also, eq at 150 is totally useless.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldnt up the test. I would drop the test to 300-400 and up the eq x3. The deca is at a good spot in my opinion...

- - - Updated - - -

Also, because of the compounds you chose. I would put the cycle over 12 weeks and closer to 16. What's your pct game plan?

So... why do you want to 'up the eq'?

either you are a troll or you are truly clueless... either way, its bad... you need to just stop what you are doing.. you are in way over your head here and thats beyond clear to anyone seeing this

Seems everything is all over the place. Do some more research before putting yourself in harm!

Small steps dude. Start with test only cycle, see how your body handles it before deciding to become a human science kit. Keep doses conservative. Don’t try to replicate Marcus Ruhl’s competition cycle.....

Back
Top Bottom