Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dosage and cycle

BrandonParker

Registered
I have this on hand. Deca, sust250, test cup, test Enan, Dbol, providing, Semorelin and ipamorelin Peptides, mk677, mk2866 and lgd4033.

Suggested cycles and dosages please.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

you have to give more info... .vague questions get even vaguer answers

I have this on hand. Deca, sust250, test cup, test Enan, Dbol, providing, Semorelin and ipamorelin Peptides, mk677, mk2866 and lgd4033.

Suggested cycles and dosages please.

No.

For a start you don't say what your aims are.

You got sustanon cyp and enanthate...why? Just pick one and go with it... there’s “science as fuck” and then there’s “keep it simple stupid”. I will always choose the latter option...

6'5" 240. Been using test Cyp and Semirolin/ipamorelin for my Grehlin since I had sleeve surgery (2yrs). I will start cycle with Test Enan or Cypionate or Sust 250 (haven't decided which yet, but 500 mg week and Dbol (not sure of dosage maybe 25 mg/day and Deca 400 mg/week. Anastrzole and Proviron for support. Just wondering after my 10-12 week cycle is it a good idea to start the SARMS.

Sorry for the lack of additional info.

Back
Top Bottom