Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dosing GH newbie

PKAY

Registered
Hey this is my first time using and trying human growth hormone HGH. My main problem is this stuff is super expensive and I want to make sure the dosing is right. My goals are fat loss and health benefits anti aging. I am 56 years old. I am also on TRT at 150mg a week if that makes a difference.

Hey this is my first time using and trying human growth hormone HGH. My main problem is this stuff is super expensive and I want to make sure the dosing is right. My goals are fat loss and health benefits anti aging. I am 56 years old. I am also on TRT at 150mg a week if that makes a difference.

The same dose as if you weren't a newbie.

I have been running 2ius every day for two years took about a good 7 months to noticed the difference.
Been working great for my self also on trt .

Welcome brother . If your goal is health and burning fat you can have great results with 3 to 4ius day fasted in the morning . Start with lowest dose and see how you react . For health and fat loss goals is best low dosages but every day for some months .

Back
Top Bottom