Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dosing Mistake

inferiormeta

Registered
Help !

A friend has just started his first ever cycle.

He has misread the label of his test e bottle and has assumed it was dosed at 250mg/10ml but it is 250mg/ml and therefore 2500mg in 10ml.

So far he has taken 3 injections of 4 ml. Week 1 - Monday and Thursday 8ml total and one more injection this morning of 4ml (Monday).

He is an idiot and has made a massive mistake. I just want the best advice for him, anyone wants to advise what he should do from here

the nice thing about steroid esters is they aren't like overdosing on a drug, they will slowly increase in the body and slowly pyramid out the same way. so in this case, he just has to not take anything for a few weeks and it will be down in his system

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

So you would recommend stopping, rather then correcting the dosage and continuing on with the cycle?

So you recommended stopping for a few weeks rather then continuing with his cycle and dosing correctly?

So you recommended stopping for a few weeks rather then continuing with his cycle and dosing correctly?

yep, also he is going to want to jack up his AI dosages too. a lot of aromatization is happening

and run n2guard

I stand by my reply in the other post, I dont think this person is ready for steroids. I know shit happens and like Steve said this isn't like a drug overdose where it is potentially lethal. But steroids are still serious and understanding dosing is very basic.

I think your friend should spend some more time doing research and homework

I appreciate your advice and I have considered everything that has been said. One thing I know in life is that mistakes happen, from and external viewpoint it can be hard to comprehend how a mistake that seems basic to avoid occurs, but they do. It also takes a lot of emotional intelligence to inform someone of a silly mistake you have made, face criticism and experience the embarrassment he has experienced. The time will be taken to ensure this doesn’t happen again !

Help !

He has misread the label of his test e bottle and has assumed it was dosed at 250mg/10ml but it is 250mg/ml and therefore 2500mg in 10ml.

So far he has taken 3 injections of 4 ml. Week 1 - Monday and Thursday 8ml total and one more injection this morning of 4ml (Monday).

He is an idiot and has made a massive mistake. I just want the best advice for him, anyone wants to advise what he should do from here

He's fine, back in the day guys would preload the cycle with 2000mgs of test (2grams) easy. Think of this as a preload. He needs to stop doing the high doses and go back to 2mls/week (500mgs/week).
Tell him to add an AI like aromasin asap 25mgs ED.

I appreciate your advice and I have considered everything that has been said. One thing I know in life is that mistakes happen, from and external viewpoint it can be hard to comprehend how a mistake that seems basic to avoid occurs, but they do. It also takes a lot of emotional intelligence to inform someone of a silly mistake you have made, face criticism and experience the embarrassment he has experienced. The time will be taken to ensure this doesn’t happen again !

bro how he gonna make that mistake? that is simple math, even i figure it out. need to teach him basic math

You are correct the math is simple. Thank you for your constructive feedback !

- - - Updated - - -

He's fine, back in the day guys would preload the cycle with 2000mgs of test (2grams) easy. Think of this as a preload. He needs to stop doing the high doses and go back to 2mls/week (500mgs/week).
Tell him to add an AI like aromasin asap 25mgs ED.

Thank you so much, I have advised him to start taking his Aromasin tomorrow morning.

So you would recommend stopping, rather then correcting the dosage and continuing on with the cycle?

That's not what he said. Go back and read it again.

There needs to be a lot of research completed before he continues on.

That's a big mistake but he will be fine as long as he doesn't repeat it. Skip dosing for a couple weeks and continue on

I would first advise him not to panic. No point stressing about it, just move forward. I recommend no pinning for 2 weeks and then just stick to normal dosing. Be very aware of estrogen related side effects over the next month though.

Help !

Lucky for the guy Steroids are hard to overdose on so even if he took all 2,500mg in a shot, he won't have any problems with toxicity or any trips to the ER. He can just drop his dosages and keep moving on with his cycle no problems at all.

Check out our podcast for more info:

https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts

Back
Top Bottom