Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Dozers journey to the stage and cycle

I can see this cycle going into a show
if you do cycles back to back try to pct for 6-8 weeks

Trust me I have a plan for the Tren I wanted to give 600 a try for 15-16 weeks but i wanna use this domestic lab first here it’s from our trusted sources so I’m goin with 400 and seeing how it goes

i can't stand tren after 8 weeks. let us know

I can see this cycle going into a show
if you do cycles back to back try to pct for 6-8 weeks

I usually do 6 weeks I just wanna run back into a cycle take a good break then if I can do a show I’ll go full bore 16-20weeks but if it’s in the fall or winter I’ll hammer down on either DHB or npp again or he’ll if I’m still lean maybe some primo we’ll see

Dozer, I was waiting for this update, finally.

I would use the anavar 50mgs week 1-8 if you can make sure you have organ liver support going

for pct add n2generate 3-5 caps ed and 500 Ius of HCG for 4 weeks then go back into the cycle

Yes sir will do! I did 1-8 with my last Tren cycle and I didn’t get as lean as I wanted to as when I add it towards the end. I am doing more cardio now so but might be different I’ll throw some var in then[emoji1303]

I’m trying man we cut back some fats to every other Meal for a couple weeks and no intra workout shakes anymore so that should start somthing there I’d like to get leaner but my body is being a bitch haha

I'm like this in that small tweaks / just tidying up my diet helps

I’m trying man we cut back some fats to every other Meal for a couple weeks and no intra workout shakes anymore so that should start somthing there I’d like to get leaner but my body is being a bitch haha

bro need to get lean and tight

So I started my cycle this past Sunday the test I got my normal small pip, the NPP really not bad! The Anavar I was gunna wait till next week but since I’m trying it from one of our trusted sources on here I said hey why not the pills are really small for 50mg and a little thick I was going to split them in half Toni can do a morning and evening dose but that might be a challenge without a large shatter so just taking it in the morning.

Today is dynamic upper.
So hittin some bench with bands. Db incline. Side and rear delts, 200 band tri extensions to build my tris back up and elbow health some rows, core and I’m done.

I am looking to get my Westside barbell special strength certificate finally so hopefully I can start writing programs and training people if they wanted too to make a little side cash.

So I started my cycle this past Sunday the test I got my normal small pip, the NPP really not bad! The Anavar I was gunna wait till next week but since I’m trying it from one of our trusted sources on here I said hey why not the pills are really small for 50mg and a little thick I was going to split them in half Toni can do a morning and evening dose but that might be a challenge without a large shatter so just taking it in the morning.

Today is dynamic upper.
So hittin some bench with bands. Db incline. Side and rear delts, 200 band tri extensions to build my tris back up and elbow health some rows, core and I’m done.

I am looking to get my Westside barbell special strength certificate finally so hopefully I can start writing programs and training people if they wanted too to make a little side cash.

Good you started the cycle again. can you updates us on food intake?

Dozer how about you start a new thread for this cycle log?

Please click the anabolic forum
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/
top left, you see: +POST NEW THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My testosterone NPP anavar Cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

This might be easier since many guys who are new are getting lost by page 20.

Back
Top Bottom