Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Dozers journey to the stage and cycle

Show update there might be some shows in November I can do I’ll see where I’m at as the time gets closer

That be great brother as I doing shows in October so be interesting to see the 2 process of getting show ready between yourself and 1. Keep working champ

That be great brother as I doing shows in October so be interesting to see the 2 process of getting show ready between yourself and 1. Keep working champ

Hell yeah man! Yeah when that time comes I’ll post it here too. I always like seeing the process people go through to prep for a show or even peak for a meet. Good luck brother!

Sorry for the last post I did not realize I couldnt do that. However I’m at the beach this week and this gym down here has the duffalo bar! And transformation bar so gunna test these out tomorrow

You enjoy the transformer bar I brought one for my home gym one of my best investments

Today another killer leg day!! Squatted a 20lb PR of 660lbs. Body weight still around 245-247.
1.leg curls 3x12 1x failure/drop set
2. Squat x1
3. Leg press 2x8/8/8 (20sec rest in between mini sets)
4.good morning with 14in camber bar x8
5.calves 4xfailure
6.banded leg curls 250
7.Russian twists 3x15

This whooped my ass today gunna back down on the squats now been goin super heavy Lately and I can feel I need a break. So banded squats are up next 5x5 starting with 50% bar weight with my light purple bands attached

Changed up the training routine. Doing a push, pull, leg split. So far it’s nice today was my pull day and ended up deadlifting 495x5 with just a belt and no hip pain!! Felt strong, good pump. I’ll write more work has been kickin my ass I’m down to 244lbs

You going to start a new log? for contest prep or you keep this going.

Today another killer leg day!! Squatted a 20lb PR of 660lbs. Body weight still around 245-247.
1.leg curls 3x12 1x failure/drop set
2. Squat x1
3. Leg press 2x8/8/8 (20sec rest in between mini sets)
4.good morning with 14in camber bar x8
5.calves 4xfailure
6.banded leg curls 250
7.Russian twists 3x15

This whooped my ass today gunna back down on the squats now been goin super heavy Lately and I can feel I need a break. So banded squats are up next 5x5 starting with 50% bar weight with my light purple bands attached

nice to see someone working calves, people forget they exist

Back
Top Bottom