Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Dozers journey to the stage and cycle

Changed up the training routine. Doing a push, pull, leg split. So far it’s nice today was my pull day and ended up deadlifting 495x5 with just a belt and no hip pain!! Felt strong, good pump. I’ll write more work has been kickin my ass I’m down to 244lbs

Keep pushing

Thankyou everyone! I was looking at the big cat classic in October but I need to try get leaner then build off of that that way it won’t be a bastard to cut down. Tonight’s weight is already 241 it was legs and more quad focused so this was the 4th exercise I had to squat a PR in the 5-8 rep range we’ll I squatted 500x6! Then 405x10 I stopped there cause my hip was being weird but crazy pump. 16-20weeks I’d be ready huh? I’m curious how I’d look all cut up we shall see one day tho! If I don’t compete this fall it’ll be next year for sure

Thankyou everyone! I was looking at the big cat classic in October but I need to try get leaner then build off of that that way it won’t be a bastard to cut down. Tonight’s weight is already 241 it was legs and more quad focused so this was the 4th exercise I had to squat a PR in the 5-8 rep range we’ll I squatted 500x6! Then 405x10 I stopped there cause my hip was being weird but crazy pump. 16-20weeks I’d be ready huh? I’m curious how I’d look all cut up we shall see one day tho! If I don’t compete this fall it’ll be next year for sure

You can compete in the fall, dont listen to the hate
we can pull this off

lets at least try put up a cutting log

I support you stepping on stage this year
lets get a sponsor to help him

Back
Top Bottom