Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Dozers journey to the stage and cycle

No sorry lol 200 reps I’ll do 100 over head and 100 regular. Ultra high rep sets are good for tendon health

I thought 200lbs too I'm like dozer is a man beast 100% :)

I mean I have JM pressed 275 before for 4-5 it’s been a while since I went heavy on those for db extensions I got up to 90’s for 12

not bad you keep pressing it hard dozer we all behind you

How’s it goin people. I just got back from work and man….I’m shot. It whooped my ass I wasn’t able to eat normal for 4-5 days, dehydrated l, sore all over and just tired as hell.

I’ll post a pic up I lost 12lbs but I look lean so that’s okay haha. Was only able to lift once. Soo lookin to start up again Friday or Saturday

0a62d25b955f7ffc7646ef71b2748401.jpg

Either tomorrow will be the first workout home or Saturday but I was told on my next high carb day I can eat unlimited carbs. So I have to at least eat over 1000grams of carbs so the goal is that. 170-200grams of carbs for 4 meals and my pre/post will be 200-300grams idk how I’m gunna do it but I’ll have to wake up early and eat all damn day

Either tomorrow will be the first workout home or Saturday but I was told on my next high carb day I can eat unlimited carbs. So I have to at least eat over 1000grams of carbs so the goal is that. 170-200grams of carbs for 4 meals and my pre/post will be 200-300grams idk how I’m gunna do it but I’ll have to wake up early and eat all damn day

post up the diet when you hit it and the training we waiting big man

Those veins will pop even more

Back
Top Bottom