Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dr Tony Huge's 6 year Sarm Cycle.

powerup

Buff Brother
So I saw an interview with this guy which most of you probably know from youtube or whatever and he says hes been on Sarms right thru for 6 years, he just keep changing the compound. How bad do you think this guy is fucking himself up? This guy's videos are pretty entertaining but man, hes playing with fire. This guy is all on on PEDs...

So I saw an interview with this guy which most of you probably know from youtube or whatever and he says hes been on Sarms right thru for 6 years, he just keep changing the compound. How bad do you think this guy is fucking himself up? This guy's videos are pretty entertaining but man, hes playing with fire. This guy is all on on PEDs...

Yea I mean 6 years of anything straight from a PED perspective unless TRT or HRT is probably a bad idea lol.

Forget about him. Seen many videos of them. They are too much in juice and not much in training. If they train as much as they taking peds they would be mr olympia

He's full of shit. Entertaining... maybe. But truthful?

I wouldn't ever believe a word he says about what hes doing. Everything is geared towards marketing and bias to feed his business and agenda. Hes been talking lies and bullshit for years

Back
Top Bottom