Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drewb's cutting/S4 log

214 still this morning. No Cardio but tonight is a back night... Should be fun

Kill it tonight bro! It's friday and everyone else is not at the gym, gettin ready to party. You're there makin progress to making your goal possible! Great job!

I used to LOVE back nights but I have pain all the time now in a muscle/tendon back there now (last yr or so), I took 3-4 weeks off earlier in the year and no change so now it's need2 balm and lighter/conttroled movments.

I'll kill that shit!!

6 days in at 60mg and no vision sides yet!

I missed yesterday so I'll hit the legs again Sat and do Cardio Sat morning also!

Back/bisep and trap tonight. KILLED THAT SHIT. Vains are showing more already in my arms, shoulders look leaner I was sweeting hard... Took 5gear, all 60mg of s4, 2500mg of creatine and a 40gram shake Pre workout. Got home popped another 2500mg of creatine, 4 gear and another 20gram shake. I have a nice looking Salad and chicken breast the wife made ready to eat in 1/2 an hr.

So I missed Thursday and I'll mis Xmas eve (gym closed), Christmas (gym closed) and boxing day (family party) next week. Should I hit the gym/lift this Sat - Sun to sorta make up for that lost time? I'm thinking I will!!

Back/bisep and trap tonight. KILLED THAT SHIT. Vains are showing more already in my arms, shoulders look leaner I was sweeting hard... Took 5gear, all 60mg of s4, 2500mg of creatine and a 40gram shake Pre workout. Got home popped another 2500mg of creatine, 4 gear and another 20gram shake. I have a nice looking Salad and chicken breast the wife made ready to eat in 1/2 an hr.

So I missed Thursday and I'll mis Xmas eve (gym closed), Christmas (gym closed) and boxing day (family party) next week. Should I hit the gym/lift this Sat - Sun to sorta make up for that lost time? I'm thinking I will!!

Now that is just awesome on ALL ACCOUNTS!!

Thanks Shay!! The log does help keep me modivated!

Don't want to have post fat/skinny pics when I'm done in 3 months :) nope, that would suck balls!!

Gonna switch the s4 to just once a day Pre-workout I think no point it doing Am/pm since it only stays in system for 3-4 hrs anyways.

Thanks Shay!! The log does help keep me modivated!

Don't want to have post fat/skinny pics when I'm done in 3 months :) nope, that would suck balls!!

Gonna switch the s4 to just once a day Pre-workout I think no point it doing Am/pm since it only stays in system for 3-4 hrs anyways.

Much better idea bro!!! Good log too im enjoying this.

Thanks Russian your support has helpped a LOT!

Day off today and I hit it again Sunday.

Leaner this morning and I'm up almost a Lb. Was 214.7 and have been 214.0 all week (first thing in the morning after a pee).

Anyone have a recomendation for cycling na-r-ala? Once I use up my current supply I'll have been running it for 60 days...

KICK ASS leg day today I murdered them!

Incline leg press is way up from when I started on this program and squats are up also! Intensity was great, sweating hard, flushed, great workout. Deff can feel something from the s4 here on day 8 (still no vision sides). Deff better to take all 60mg about 1/2 hr Pre workout. Great energy and fast recovery.

Love this shit. If I can stay injury free and keep it up I'll hit my goals no problem. Maybe even sooner then I was hoping!

12 more hrs and morning cardio, I can't wait.

KICK ASS leg day today I murdered them!

Incline leg press is way up from when I started on this program and squats are up also! Intensity was great, sweating hard, flushed, great workout. Deff can feel something from the s4 here on day 8 (still no vision sides). Deff better to take all 60mg about 1/2 hr Pre workout. Great energy and fast recovery.

Love this shit. If I can stay injury free and keep it up I'll hit my goals no problem. Maybe even sooner then I was hoping!

12 more hrs and morning cardio, I can't wait.

HECK YAAAAA!! Gotta love that feeling! Great job! :D

30 min on the eliptical this morning. Tried to keep my heart rate around 170, does this sound right? How much cardio should I be doing AM? 30-40min max?

Was still 214.7 this morning!

Might have a slight vision side, I'm not sure....

Well I look a small bit bigger/leaner but weigh the same, that's Great and only 9 days in...

Chest, tri and a shoulder ex tonight. I'm still getting used to the Omega phase one program but tonight I really focused on proper form and going slow. Lifts were up a tiny bit from last week with slower reps and better form.

S4 WORKS! No sides yet that I can really notice! Stronger and a bit leaner and my bad shoulder joint has NOT been bothering me (was just clicking a tiny bit on only the low incline dumbell presses). Maybe a combo of the s4 and new program? I'm not sure....

Cardio again in the AM

you can keep your HR lower and do 40-60 mins of cardio. or hiit for shorter period

you can keep your HR lower and do 40-60 mins of cardio. or hiit for shorter period

Hey thanks foe the tip, appricate that!

I get board!!! So I keep the pace up, you think 20-25 min at a faster pace or the 40-50min at the slower would be Better to burning fat?

I might be wrong on this, but I think the higher paced cardio is better for endurance and lower pace is better for fat burning. This is what I remember, but it could be wrong.

Looks like my range should be 105 to 173 beats per
min so I prob should shoot for 150 per min or so... Gotta slow it down... Hate that shit lol

Looks like my range should be 105 to 173 beats per
min so I prob should shoot for 150 per min or so... Gotta slow it down... Hate that shit lol

ya most ppl I've talked to have there range around 120-13x, I do agree it gets boring at times! just get the tunes going, and make sure you are in front of a tv to watch something somewhat enertaining.

Back
Top Bottom