Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drinking alcohol and steroids

alphabois63

Registered
just wanted to share my story for those of you who think it is okay to drink on cycle on moderation. When I was in the navy I picked up a bad habit of drinking, I blew 3x the limit driving drunk and crashed into a school bus and was sued for a 100K which I couldn’t pay and I had no insurance, when I got home after military I quit alcohol for 5 years.

Then I got a chick knocked up, a couple years later she left me and took my child where I couldn’t see him. I fell back into drinking again and last weekend drank a liter of jack daniels while on a trenbolone cycle and ended up throwing up for 2 days straight, now I am in the hospital hooked up to an IV. My kidney numbers are super low and I am pissing up brown shit. Will keep you guys updated but pray for me and please don’t drink and use steroids

just wanted to share my story for those of you who think it is okay to drink on cycle on moderation. When I was in the navy I picked up a bad habit of drinking, I blew 3x the limit driving drunk and crashed into a school bus and was sued for a 100K which I couldn’t pay and I had no insurance, when I got home after military I quit alcohol for 5 years.

Then I got a chick knocked up, a couple years later she left me and took my child where I couldn’t see him. I fell back into drinking again and last weekend drank a liter of jack daniels while on a trenbolone cycle and ended up throwing up for 2 days straight, now I am in the hospital hooked up to an IV. My kidney numbers are super low and I am pissing up brown shit. Will keep you guys updated but pray for me and please don’t drink and use steroids

We will pray for you but dont drink alcohol and use steroids its very dangerous, not safe at all.

i don't think people realize how destructive alcohol is. i haven't drank in 15 years and don't miss it at all

even drinking once a week is awful for your health. that is extra work your liver has to do on top of having to cleanse out those steroids and other chemicals that are everywhere

Curious... Did you tell your doctors you were on cycle? To be honest, I think there is something else going on not at all related to the tren.

Get better!!

Bro when I was younger I was on Tren, Blow, and Test galore and never had issues like that or now 12 year’s later. I literally was a male dancer and lived on the edge. I think you’re being dramatic af and I don’t recommend my lifestyle I lived then. I have been sober for year’s from coke but occasionally have a night cap.

Bro when I was younger I was on Tren, Blow, and Test galore and never had issues like that or now 12 year’s later. I literally was a male dancer and lived on the edge. I think you’re being dramatic af and I don’t recommend my lifestyle I lived then. I have been sober for year’s from coke but occasionally have a night cap.

He's in hospital and pissing up brown shit. Dramatic much?

bro at end of day i don't feel bad for you, i feel bad for your son. you letting your family down, that is why your wife left you. just tough love, not trying to be an ahole.

you don't want your kid growing up thinking bad of you.

- - - Updated - - -

bro i had crazy lifestyle too when young, but you can get away with stuff when young. plus you ever really run bloodwork to see how things were? we young and stupid and didn't run bloods, i bet had we run bloods would have been scary

Reaching rock bottom is a gift that few of us in life have to find, in spite of it all you should be thankful that you've found it so that now you can move on to greater things. When you make it to the other side of addiction you'll star to see how good life can really be. Remember, not drinking is the easy part. The hard part is learning to sit in all of the shit and all of the feelings for a while, while you learn to deal with life on life's terms rather than try to deal with life on your own terms. Just let go, accept where you're at, move on, and be well.

Alcohol sucks. And it's the most readily available poison that the government uses to keep the masses docile, in legal trouble, and in failing health.

Take care of your mental and physical health, first. I'd invest in therapy if you can afford it. Stay away from hormones if you have mental issues and get your life cleaned up before you end up taking your own or someone else's.

All things considered, your higher power is giving you a flashing neon sign to stop making mistakes. You only get so many of those. Better start paying them some mind.

Wishing you the best.

Not only is drinking unhealthy, but drinking can be very very destructive for some people.
If you look at all of the events that transpired in your life that have collapsed, things you have lost and things that have gotten destroyed and they are all related and connected somehow to drinking, than just maybe you might want to speak with someone.. that's just a suggestion.

Stay strong and stay well man, most of all stay sober.

Alcohol sucks. And it's the most readily available poison that the government uses to keep the masses docile, in legal trouble, and in failing health.

Take care of your mental and physical health, first. I'd invest in therapy if you can afford it. Stay away from hormones if you have mental issues and get your life cleaned up before you end up taking your own or someone else's.

All things considered, your higher power is giving you a flashing neon sign to stop making mistakes. You only get so many of those. Better start paying them some mind.

Wishing you the best.

Crock of shit. Go to places where there's no government and there's still hooch or drugs. It's around cos of the duty and taxes on it. Hence how here in the UK, along with pubs and clubs lobbying to reopen, it's the first industry that's been shut during lockdown to reopen.

Back
Top Bottom