Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dropped my sarms bottle

JCJace

Registered
I had scheduled my sarm cycle to go for 12 weeks total. I am using lgd 4033 and I am at week 8 having gone through exactly two bottles and doing 20 mg a day. I was going to start my third bottle but it fell and broke and everything leaked out. Should I just go ahead and PCT or should I order another one which may take a week to get here

I had scheduled my sarm cycle to go for 12 weeks total. I am using lgd 4033 and I am at week 8 having gone through exactly two bottles and doing 20 mg a day. I was going to start my third bottle but it fell and broke and everything leaked out. Should I just go ahead and PCT or should I order another one which may take a week to get here

You can start your pct for 4 weeks mini sarms pct and get back into your cycle for another 8 weeks after. I've had clients do that.

Id contact sarms.forsale and see how quick they can get it to you. Missing a couple days isn't that big of a deal. If you miss a week or more just go into pct

bro i would order new bottle sarms.forsale

Decide for yourself.

Order from sarms.forsale you’ll have another bottle in no time and continue with the cycle

ashley at https://sarms.forsale can get you taken care of quickly! email [email protected] and tell her the situation... if you order early enough they can likely do a same day ship for you

Back
Top Bottom