needtobuildmuscle

Thread: Dropped my sarms bottle

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Dropped my sarms bottle

I had scheduled my sarm cycle to go for 12 weeks total. I am using lgd 4033 and I am at week 8 having gone through exactly two bottles and doing 20 mg a day. I was going to start my third bottle but it fell and broke and everything leaked out. Should I just go ahead and PCT or should I order another one which may take a week to get here

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JCJace View Post
    I had scheduled my sarm cycle to go for 12 weeks total. I am using lgd 4033 and I am at week 8 having gone through exactly two bottles and doing 20 mg a day. I was going to start my third bottle but it fell and broke and everything leaked out. Should I just go ahead and PCT or should I order another one which may take a week to get here
    You can start your pct for 4 weeks mini sarms pct and get back into your cycle for another 8 weeks after. I've had clients do that.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Id contact sarms.forsale and see how quick they can get it to you. Missing a couple days isn't that big of a deal. If you miss a week or more just go into pct

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    not a big deal. just go to sarms.forsale and order another bottle
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro i would order new bottle sarms.forsale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Decide for yourself.

Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Order from sarms.forsale you’ll have another bottle in no time and continue with the cycle

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ashley at https://sarms.forsale can get you taken care of quickly! email [email protected] and tell her the situation... if you order early enough they can likely do a same day ship for you

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    sarms.forsale can get you a replacement very quickly. If you wanted to PCT though, no issue with that. I would rather get a replacement and continue if it was me though.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***