Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drug interactions with testosterone and benefits/negatives

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Drug interactions with testosterone and benefits/negatives

I have an anxiety and depressive personality. I have to take drugs every day for that which help halfway not hundred percent. My doctor has me taking a pretty hefty dose because he said if I don't take it I'm in trouble

amazingly I've had no memory loss while on this stuff and I ran a steroid cycle and didn't have any issues and have been on 120 mg of testosterone since for a trt dose after I stop doing the trt Because my insurance company stop providing for it I noticed I started losing memory after a few months it got so bad that I couldn't remember things from the day before.

my theory is that the testosterone help my memory because it blocked the negative effects of these drugs I'm taking. I decided to start my trt dose back up again and my memory has improved

the negatives I've experienced though is that I get extremely horny on testosterone to the point where I want to have sex 3 or 4 times a day. I'm having to hire prostitutes to make ends meet because my wife can't handle me just wanted to share my story and see if anybody else has experienced any of the issues above I know I'm a pretty messed-up guy

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    any benefits you are getting are not going to be permanent. hormones aren't medications that you just take and cure problems with

having said that it depends on your situation. let's say you had test levels of 100 and went on proper TRT and got those levels up to 600. it can and will improve your life drastically. however to me it sounds like you are reacting stupidly well to those androgens, but once your body gets used to it that sex addiction will ease up. basically you feel 17 again but that won't last forever is my point
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by oinnser View Post
    I have an anxiety and depressive personality. I have to take drugs every day for that which help halfway not hundred percent. My doctor has me taking a pretty hefty dose because he said if I don't take it I'm in trouble

amazingly I've had no memory loss while on this stuff and I ran a steroid cycle and didn't have any issues and have been on 120 mg of testosterone since for a trt dose after I stop doing the trt Because my insurance company stop providing for it I noticed I started losing memory after a few months it got so bad that I couldn't remember things from the day before.

my theory is that the testosterone help my memory because it blocked the negative effects of these drugs I'm taking. I decided to start my trt dose back up again and my memory has improved

the negatives I've experienced though is that I get extremely horny on testosterone to the point where I want to have sex 3 or 4 times a day. I'm having to hire prostitutes to make ends meet because my wife can't handle me just wanted to share my story and see if anybody else has experienced any of the issues above I know I'm a pretty messed-up guy
    Testosterone and hgh helps memory for sure, and helps brain synapses recover. One of the best brain medicines is testosterone and human growth hormone.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

hey if it works go for it. glad you are feeling better, lower the dose though for the libido issues
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro who have sex 4 time a day, who have time lol. you must be horny as fuck and cum fast lolz

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Mental health is an extremely important part of us brother. What I recommend is looking for another doctor who is willing to work with you on some potential solutions instead of just adding more drugs. You really want to work through what is causing you to feel like this. I recommend holding off on steroids until this is better under control. If you require TRT then that is something different. Whether insurance covers it or not, if it is medically needed I highly recommend it.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Keep going, as long as it works, good for you, enjoy sex, it is not forever

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Seems to me like you have some issues to handle and its your nature to act on impulse without thinking of consequences. I dont have an answer for you on how to solve that other than accepting your issues and trying to better yourself

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

We've had similar posts so yes

Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The guys have given you a lot of great information. Make sure you take care of your health first.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast