Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drug Protocol when doing Back to Back Shows

Rudy291

Registered
Hey guys,
I will be competing a month from now and may potentially do another show that is 2 weeks after that show.

I will be dropping the test a week out from the show, but I was wondering what is done steroid wise when there is a second show coming up?

If it was only a week later we could just leave the test out for a second week,, then start PCT, but I don't really want to wait 3 weeks between.

I do have a coach that will ultimately dictate what I should do, but I was wondering what the standard protocol was for my own knowledge and couldn't seem to find it anywhere on the internet. So I thought it would be a good idea to make my own thread about it and maybe it will help someone else out in the future looking for the same information too.

So basically the question is: what is the drug protocol when doing back to back competitions?

Currently running Test Prop, Tren Ace, Winny and Anavar.
The plan for if we do only 1 show is to cut the injectables the Monday before the show(show's on Saturday). The orals will obviously be staying in to keep that super hard look.

You keep the test out.

You basically run your show day steroids until you are totally done competing.

Back
Top Bottom