Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DS tren/test/mast log

Yes. Try holding ten pounds all day and seeing your BP with and without the 10lbs

I've seen it happen. That's why I really don't use dbol anymore. Weight comes on fast and BP goes up more than i'd like. Once off it settles right back to a good place but don't like watching it rise. Will prob never bulk like that again. Slow and steady is what i'd prefer. Do you think around a lbs per week is aggressive?

Although ideally i'm looking for around a lb a week, i'm fine wherever I end up. This is my first time with tren so just wanted to get a feel for it and use this cycle for a lean bulk/recomp opportunity. Eating well and only +/-200cal above maintenance. BP is slightly elevated but holding. Can you elaborate on why BP would continue to rise? Because of fast weight gain?

yes the weight gain for sure but also the fact that tren causes a rise to PGF2A in the body which causes a lot of inflammation. so the longer you stay on tren at a high dosage (anything over 50mg a week of tren is high), the more the inflammation. so my rule of thumb with tren is never exceed 300mg a week and never exceed 8 weeks. and to be honest i prefer 200mg a week max and 6 weeks max. i've run tren enough to know that by week 6 your health numbers are absolutely trashed to the point where your blood is turning black

yes the weight gain for sure but also the fact that tren causes a rise to PGF2A in the body which causes a lot of inflammation. so the longer you stay on tren at a high dosage (anything over 50mg a week of tren is high), the more the inflammation. so my rule of thumb with tren is never exceed 300mg a week and never exceed 8 weeks. and to be honest i prefer 200mg a week max and 6 weeks max. i've run tren enough to know that by week 6 your health numbers are absolutely trashed to the point where your blood is turning black

Got it. Thanks for the feedback. All points taken. I had comprehensive bloods done before starting and will have more done in a couple weeks. Body inflammation at original bloodwork was pretty much zero so we will see how this is affecting me. Original cycle plan was for just over 8 weeks but will reassess after bloods if need be.

Great update man and very detailed. Sounds good so far. When I have run tren the last few times I have kept it at 200mg per week and had almost no negative side effects.

Thanks for the support. Only sides I have currently are very slightly elevated BP and very little bit of night sweats. Plan is to get bloods in another week and make sure all is good. If bloods are good and still feeling good I will press on. If either aren't where I want them I will either cut the dose or end the cycle. Want this to be a good/safe experience.

Thanks for the support. Only sides I have currently are very slightly elevated BP and very little bit of night sweats. Plan is to get bloods in another week and make sure all is good. If bloods are good and still feeling good I will press on. If either aren't where I want them I will either cut the dose or end the cycle. Want this to be a good/safe experience.

Good to hear brother. Keep pushing through!!!

11/16/2020 Update

180mg compounded test(80E,80C,40P) pinned monday morning and thursday night.
100mg trenA pinned EOD so +/- 350mg/wk.
100mg MastP pinned EOD so +/- 350mg/wk.
GW 501516- 20ml/day
Aromasin-12.5mg day

11/9switched to 10mg aromison eod.Forgot to add in original post the 7 caps N2guard per day
11/16-nothing new here.
Height: 5'11" (cant imagine that will change!!!)

Starting weight:188.5
11/9 189.9
11/16 189.9

Sides: I A little bit of sweating at night and my appetite has been uncontrollable the last few days. Running is def a bit more difficult. Hopefully nothing else will arise. I don't really "feel" anything yet accept a bit more aggression in the gym the last few days.
11/9-Nothing new to report on sides. Feel great in the gym. Sweating has somewhat subsided.
11/16-Still a little night sweating. Hunger is through the roof at 2700 cals. My wife is gonna have to padlock the pantry!!

Nutrition: Started at 2500 calories which is my maintinance. Upped it as of today to 2700(236 protien/304 carb/60 fat). See how that goes for a week or so. Adding a few more calories in on big cardio days.
11/9-Nutrition is good. Gained a little weight and dropped a touch of fat. Starting to see some changes in the mirror.
11/16-Nutrition is on track accept for the hunger. Been adding in some calories on bigger workout/cardio days but keeping it all good food. No junk at all!!

Workout schedule: 6 days on 1 off. Hitting all body parts except legs and shoulder twice. Legs done once and shoulders done once with abs/core.
11/16-Nothing has changed here. This last week has been a little difficiult as my father passed away somewhat unexpectantly so mentally hard to push in the gym but making it happen.

Cardio Schedule: monday/wednesday/friday-30 min incline treadmill. Also mix in some running and cycling. Prob around 4 hours total. Sometimes more.
11/16-Cardio is pretty much the same. Trying to get out on the bike when the weather permits but winter if def coming so the bike is getting cleaned up and put on the trainer:(

11/16/2020 Update

GW 501516- 20ml/day
Aromasin-12.5mg day

11/9switched to 10mg aromison eod.Forgot to add in original post the 7 caps N2guard per day
11/16-nothing new here.

11/9 189.9
11/16 189.9

Sides: I A little bit of sweating at night and my appetite has been uncontrollable the last few days. Running is def a bit more difficult. Hopefully nothing else will arise. I don't really "feel" anything yet accept a bit more aggression in the gym the last few days.
11/9-Nothing new to report on sides. Feel great in the gym. Sweating has somewhat subsided.
11/16-Still a little night sweating. Hunger is through the roof at 2700 cals. My wife is gonna have to padlock the pantry!!

Nutrition: Started at 2500 calories which is my maintinance. Upped it as of today to 2700(236 protien/304 carb/60 fat). See how that goes for a week or so. Adding a few more calories in on big cardio days.
11/9-Nutrition is good. Gained a little weight and dropped a touch of fat. Starting to see some changes in the mirror.
11/16-Nutrition is on track accept for the hunger. Been adding in some calories on bigger workout/cardio days but keeping it all good food. No junk at all!!

Workout schedule: 6 days on 1 off. Hitting all body parts except legs and shoulder twice. Legs done once and shoulders done once with abs/core.
11/16-Nothing has changed here. This last week has been a little difficiult as my father passed away somewhat unexpectantly so mentally hard to push in the gym but making it happen.

Cardio Schedule: monday/wednesday/friday-30 min incline treadmill. Also mix in some running and cycling. Prob around 4 hours total. Sometimes more.
11/16-Cardio is pretty much the same. Trying to get out on the bike when the weather permits but winter if def coming so the bike is getting cleaned up and put on the trainer:(

bro good update...waiting for more...

11/23/2020 Update

GW 501516- 20mg/day
Aromasin-12.5mg day

11/9-switched to 10mg aromison eod.Forgot to add in original post the 7 caps N2guard per day
11/16-nothing new here.
11/23- Same regimen.

11/9 189.9
11/16 189.9
11/23 189.7

11/23- Small amount of sweating continues. Seem to get agitated a bit quicker but I've noted it so I make sure I keep myself in check. Blood pressure was up for the last 1.5 weeks but I attributed that to my fathers passing and the additional stress that brought on. BP is back down now so that's a relief!! Hunger is still through the roof.

11/23- Apparently my maintenance is now 3150cals. Bumped food up and maintaining weight but tightening up. Veins are popping!

11/23-Workout schedule is still the same. Only difference is that NYS has closed the gyms again so i'm training at home. Luckily I have purchsed a little more equipment in anticipation of the closures. My trainer says hopefully he can lay low until after thanksgiving and then we will be able to resume. Guess we will see how hard they are cracking down. Funny that the gyms can't remain open at 30% but you can shop at the mall with hundreds of other people and NYS doesn't think that's an issue. My have to try to procure some heavier dumbbells.

Cardio Schedule: Monday/Wednesday/friday-30 min incline treadmill. Also mix in some running and cycling. Prob around 4 hours total. Sometimes more.
11/16-Cardio is pretty much the same. Trying to get out on the bike when the weather permits but winter if def coming so the bike is getting cleaned up and put on the trainer.
11/23-Cardio is the same although def notice a difference in stamina. Would adding a little more GW help this or is the 20mg/day at the top end of the benefit scale?

Overall impressions:
11/23- 1 month in. Def stronger and tighter. Was pretty bummed out after my Fathers passing but that is slowly getting better and focus has returned. Side effects aren't an issue so far. Having bloodwork done 11/24 so I should know where i'm at by the end of the week. Hopefully all will be good!!!

11/30/2020 Update

GW 501516- 20mg/day
Aromasin-12.5mg day

11/9-switched to 10mg aromison eod. Forgot to add in original post the 7 caps N2guard per day
11/16-nothing new here.
11/23- Same regimen.
11/30- Same regimine

11/9-189.9
11/16-189.9
11/23-189.7
11/30- 191.1

11/23- Small amount of sweating continues. Seem to get agitated a bit quicker but I've noted it so I make sure I keep myself in check. Blood pressure was up for the last 1.5 weeks but I attributed that to my fathers passing and the additional stress that brought on. BP is back down now so that's a relief!! Hunger is still through the roof.
11/30-Sides have seemingly disappeared! Only thing i'm dealing with now is hunger all the time.

Nutrition: Started at 2500 calories which is my maintenance. Upped it as of today to 2700(236 protien/304 carb/60 fat). See how that goes for a week or so. Adding a few more calories in on big cardio days.
11/23- Apparently my maintenance is now 3150cals. Bumped food up and maintaining weight but tightening up. Veins are popping!
11/30-Eating consistent at 3150 cals per day. Eating an additional 500 or so on days where I have a larger workload.

11/16-Nothing has changed here. This last week has been a little difficult as my father passed away somewhat unexpectant so mentally hard to push in the gym but making it happen.
11/23-Workout schedule is still the same. Only difference is that NYS has closed the gyms again so i'm training at home. Luckily I have purchased a little more equipment in anticipation of the closures. My trainer says hopefully he can lay low until after thanksgiving and then we will be able to resume. Guess we will see how hard they are cracking down. Funny that the gyms can't remain open at 30% but you can shop at the mall with hundreds of other people and NYS doesn't think that's an issue. My have to try to procure some heavier dumbbells.
11/30- Training has stayed consistent 6 days per week. Gyms in NY are still closed but my trainer is getting me back in starting today.

Cardio Schedule: Monday/Wednesday/friday-30 min incline treadmill. Also mix in some running and cycling. Prob around 4 hours total. Sometimes more.
11/16-Cardio is pretty much the same. Trying to get out on the bike when the weather permits but winter if def coming so the bike is getting cleaned up and put on the trainer.
11/23-Cardio is the same although def notice a difference in stamina. Would adding a little more GW help this or is the 20mg/day at the top end of the benefit scale?
11/30-Cardio remains 3 days per week but have switched to Tuesday/thursday for 30 min incline treadmill and then staerday or sunday is either a hike or some bike riding. Cardio will be transitioning to indoor bike riding over the next few weeks to maintain my bike fitness. No races this year and I seem to be in the best bike shape in a long time.

Overall impressions:
11/23- 1 month in. Def stronger and tighter. Was pretty bummed out after my Fathers passing but that is slowly getting better and focus has returned. Side effects aren't an issue so far. Having bloodwork done 11/24 so I should know where i'm at by the end of the week. Hopefully all will be good!!!
11/30- Bloodwork came back pretty good so will be pressing on. Thanks Stevesmi for helping out. 4 weeks left. Strength is up and body is looking better by the day. Shoulders/traps/lats are getting big. Still struggle to put size on the biceps. Always been tough for me. Maybe will add in a third day with a bit of bicep work.

12/7/2020 Update

GW 501516- 20mg/day
Aromasin-12.5mg day

11/9-switched to 10mg aromison eod. Forgot to add in original post the 7 caps N2guard per day
11/16-nothing new here.
11/23- Same regimen.
11/30- Same regimin
12/7-Nothing new here

11/9-189.9
11/16-189.9
11/23-189.7
11/30- 191.1
12/7-193.1

11/30-Sides have seemingly disappeared! Only thing i'm dealing with now is hunger all the time.
12/7- Back to sweating a bit again. Appetit was off the hook all week.

Nutrition: Started at 2500 calories which is my maintenance. Upped it as of today to 2700(236 protien/304 carb/60 fat). See how that goes for a week or so. Adding a few more calories in on big cardio days.
11/30-Eating consistent at 3150 cals per day. Eating an additional 500 or so on days where I have a larger workload.
12/7-Calories got up to 3500+ this week. Ate more but not crap. Constant hunger. Switched to 5 smaller meals yesterday and brought my fats up a bit so we will see how that goes.

11/16-Nothing has changed here. This last week has been a little difficult as my father passed away somewhat unexpectant so mentally hard to push in the gym but making it happen.
11/23-Workout schedule is still the same. Only difference is that NYS has closed the gyms again so i'm training at home. Luckily I have purchased a little more equipment in anticipation of the closures. My trainer says hopefully he can lay low until after thanksgiving and then we will be able to resume. Guess we will see how hard they are cracking down. Funny that the gyms can't remain open at 30% but you can shop at the mall with hundreds of other people and NYS doesn't think that's an issue. My have to try to procure some heavier dumbbells.
11/30- Training has stayed consistent 6 days per week. Gyms in NY are still closed but my trainer is getting me back in starting today.
12/7- Still on point with training. Def able to push hard. Only issue is a bit of distal bicep tendonitis now. Started last monday after hard arm day. Seems to be resolving. Not holding me back just need to be careful with movements. Hopfully does not re-flare and I can get through the next 3 weeks without too much issue.

11/30-Cardio remains 3 days per week but have switched to Tuesday/thursday for 30 min incline treadmill and then saterday or sunday is either a hike or some bike riding. Cardio will be transitioning to indoor bike riding over the next few weeks to maintain my bike fitness. No races this year and I seem to be in the best bike shape in a long time.
12/7- Cardio is tough. Maintaining my 3 days per week at 30 min incline tread. Feel like i'm at altitude when doing cardio.

Overall impressions:
11/30- Bloodwork came back pretty good so will be pressing on. Thanks Stevesmi for helping out. 4 weeks left. Strength is up and body is looking better by the day. Shoulders/traps/lats are getting big. Still struggle to put size on the biceps. Always been tough for me. Maybe will add in a third day with a bit of bicep work.
12/7- 3 weeks left. Strength is way up. Feeling like a pincushion pinning EOD. Def can see more changes in traps/back/legs. Veins are a poppin!! So far this cycle is coming together as planned.

Ok, got my TD a couple weeks back from Domestic. Thanks Greg!! Another flawless transaction(accept for USPS issues!!) I posted the TD and plan when it arrived. Bloodwork is done and all looks good. Started just over a week ago on 10/23.

So the cycle layout looks like this:
GW 501516- 20ml/day
Aromasin-12.5mg day

Current weight:188.7
Workout schedule: 6 days on 1 off. Hitting all body parts except legsand shoulder twice. Legs done once and shoulders done once with abs/core.

I'll update the log weekly if anyone is interested. Also if anyone has any suggestions i would like to hear them.

Except...anyway take a note those that complain about such things

great update bro!! domestic supply is A++++

and yes this time of year you def want to leave slack with USPS. everyone and i mean EVERYONE is ordering online this year. who the heck wants to go to the mall and deal with the bullshit even in years without the pandemic? nobody! so usps is swamped.

Back
Top Bottom