Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DS tren/test/mast log

s.gentz

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
BodyBuilder
Ok, got my TD a couple weeks back from Domestic. Thanks Greg!! Another flawless transaction(accept for USPS issues!!) I posted the TD and plan when it arrived. Bloodwork is done and all looks good. Started just over a week ago on 10/23.

So the cycle layout looks like this:
180mg compounded test(80E,80C,40P) pinned monday morning and thursday night.
100mg trenA pinned EOD so +/- 350mg/wk.
100mg MastP pinned EOD so +/- 350mg/wk.
GW 501516- 20ml/day
Aromasin-12.5mg day

Height: 5'11" (cant imagine that will change!!!)
Starting weight:188.5
Current weight:188.7
Sides: I A little bit of sweating at night and my appetite has been uncontrollable the last few days. Running is def a bit more difficult. Hopefully nothing else will arise. I don't really "feel" anything yet accept a bit more aggression in the gym the last few days.
Nutrition: Started at 2500 calories which is my maintinance. Upped it as of today to 2700(236 protien/304 carb/60 fat). See how that goes for a week or so. Adding a few more calories in on big cardio days.
Workout schedule: 6 days on 1 off. Hitting all body parts except legsand shoulder twice. Legs done once and shoulders done once with abs/core.
Cardio Schedule: monday/wednesday/friday-30 min incline treadmill. Also mix in some running and cycling. Prob around 4 hours total. Sometimes more.

I'll update the log weekly if anyone is interested. Also if anyone has any suggestions i would like to hear them.

Ok, got my TD a couple weeks back from Domestic. Thanks Greg!! Another flawless transaction(accept for USPS issues!!) I posted the TD and plan when it arrived. Bloodwork is done and all looks good. Started just over a week ago on 10/23.

So the cycle layout looks like this:
GW 501516- 20ml/day
Aromasin-12.5mg day

Sides: I A little bit of sweating at night and my appetite has been uncontrollable the last few days. Running is def a bit more difficult. Hopefully nothing else will arise. I don't really "feel" anything yet accept a bit more aggression in the gym the last few days.
Nutrition: Started at 2500 calories which is my maintinance. Upped it as of today to 2700(236 protien/304 carb/60 fat). See how that goes for a week or so. Adding a few more calories in on big cardio days.
Workout schedule: 6 days on 1 off. Hitting all body parts except legsand shoulder twice. Legs done once and shoulders done once with abs/core.
Cardio Schedule: monday/wednesday/friday-30 min incline treadmill. Also mix in some running and cycling. Prob around 4 hours total. Sometimes more.

I'll update the log weekly if anyone is interested. Also if anyone has any suggestions i would like to hear them.

You have a good layout, nice! I would try to up protein to weight x 2, so if you're 188 x 2 = 376grams protein but you can start by hitting the 300grams mark. With steroids, you need HIGH protein or you wont build muscle. Protein is #1.

Did you plan your PCT?

Thanks for the feedback. I'm at about 1.2x weight for protien currently. Nor trying to get huge just want some decent lean gains. It's a work in progress so i'm sure things will change along the way. I've had good success at this protien intake %.

- - - Updated - - -

excellent bro, i'll be here to support you and help along the way...

Thanks Dylan. Hope all is going well with your injury recovery!

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't double up on the protein. But 188g or so isn't enough either.

I'm at 236 grams per day at the moment. Think I should be a little higher? Not trying to get huge. Just some lean mass and strength.

- - - Updated - - -

You have a good layout, nice! I would try to up protein to weight x 2, so if you're 188 x 2 = 376grams protein but you can start by hitting the 300grams mark. With steroids, you need HIGH protein or you wont build muscle. Protein is #1.

Did you plan your PCT?

I'm on HRT currently so no PCT. I am using 7bcaps of N2 Guard a day though. Forgot to mention that in the original post.

- - - Updated - - -

domestic supply is A+ all around. the postal issues should get better soon

They certainly are! Two days from ordering to my door. Or should I say to the local usps station which I then had to go pick upand pay $15 to have them walk to the back room and grab the package and bring it to the counter. Never had this issue in the past. Anything for an extra $ I guess.

Awesome cycle man. Just watch that your aromasin dose isnt too high. I would dose it EOD max with that amount of test.

So 12.5 eod your thinking? Does it matter when it is taken in relationship to your shots? Test is only 2 times per week.

So 12.5 eod your thinking? Does it matter when it is taken in relationship to your shots? Test is only 2 times per week.

I would definitely do EOD and get mid-cycle bloods to see if that is where you want to be. ED would be too often and likely crash estrogen.

11/9/2020 Update

GW 501516- 20ml/day
Aromasin-12.5mg day
11/9
switched to 10mg aromison eod.
Forgot to add in original post the 7 caps N2guard per day
11/9
11/9
Nothing new to report on sides. Feel great in the gym. Sweating has somewhat subsided.
11/9
Nutrition is good. Gained a little weight and dropped a touch of fat. Starting to see some changes in the mirror.

Workout schedule: 6 days on 1 off. Hitting all body parts except legs and shoulder twice. Legs done once and shoulders done once with abs/core.

11/9/2020 Update

GW 501516- 20ml/day
Aromasin-12.5mg day
11/9
switched to 10mg aromison eod.
Forgot to add in original post the 7 caps N2guard per day
11/9
11/9
Nothing new to report on sides. Feel great in the gym. Sweating has somewhat subsided.
11/9
Nutrition is good. Gained a little weight and dropped a touch of fat. Starting to see some changes in the mirror.

Workout schedule: 6 days on 1 off. Hitting all body parts except legs and shoulder twice. Legs done once and shoulders done once with abs/core.

is your sweating gone now? I sweat a lot on cycle myself

is your sweating gone now? I sweat a lot on cycle myself

Sweating has mostly subsided. Every couple nights I sweat very little.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm confused by the 11/9 ref cos you've two different bodyweights with 11/9

I'll fix the layout next time I update. I can't edit. My weight has gone up 1.2lbs since last week. I'm shooting for around a pound or so a week.

i've always gained the bulk of my size very early on with tren and then it levelled out. be careful setting a bar to keep gaining per week. if that happens your blood pressure will keep rising higher and higher and that isn't good at all

i've always gained the bulk of my size very early on with tren and then it levelled out. be careful setting a bar to keep gaining per week. if that happens your blood pressure will keep rising higher and higher and that isn't good at all

Although ideally i'm looking for around a lb a week, i'm fine wherever I end up. This is my first time with tren so just wanted to get a feel for it and use this cycle for a lean bulk/recomp opportunity. Eating well and only +/-200cal above maintenance. BP is slightly elevated but holding. Can you elaborate on why BP would continue to rise? Because of fast weight gain?

Although ideally i'm looking for around a lb a week, i'm fine wherever I end up. This is my first time with tren so just wanted to get a feel for it and use this cycle for a lean bulk/recomp opportunity. Eating well and only +/-200cal above maintenance. BP is slightly elevated but holding. Can you elaborate on why BP would continue to rise? Because of fast weight gain?

Yes. Try holding ten pounds all day and seeing your BP with and without the 10lbs

Back
Top Bottom