Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan G.... Tren??

Grifflley

Your thoughts on dosage? Do you like it? E or A? Feedback amigo. I heard a little goes a long way paired with TRT.

If I may provide some input. Yes a little goes a long way. If it's your first time start with a low dosage of 150-250 and increase slowly if you feel ok. Personally I use Tren Ace because I've had to lower my dosage because I got greedy and with Tren Ace you'll notice the dosage change in a couple of days rather than a week or two with Tren E. Just my personal experience.

I agree start with Tren Ace and I would start low 50mg eod. fast in and fast out. you can adjust dose quicker than tren E and if you get some nasty sides you can get rid of them a lot faster with Ace. If you you react well to ace then try and blend or strait E in the Future. I love tren ace one of my very favorites for sure!!

your first time with tren, you would want to use tren ace... if you dont agree with it, it will be out of your system quickly and so definitely start there... i would go 50-75 mg every other day... you dont need a lot man... greg at domestic supply can get you taken care of with top quality tren... domestic-supply.com

Back
Top Bottom