Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli Censored!: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Damn, screwed by youtube again. Looking forward to seeing you up and running again on a new platform.

if they are going to do that to you then how come you have other guys giving out horrible info on YT on this shit have channels that never get terminated? we are talking OPENLY not just talking steroids but doing them too on camera and nothing.

gotta be a trick to avoid being flagged for them to upload daily.

if they are going to do that to you then how come you have other guys giving out horrible info on YT on this shit have channels that never get terminated? we are talking OPENLY not just talking steroids but doing them too on camera and nothing.

gotta be a trick to avoid being flagged for them to upload daily.
yeah bro, i dont know... my argument exactly... its like im targeted.. i dont know bro

- - - Updated - - -

Those faggots are probably bitching to YT about Dylan. I'd bet he ain't bitching back.
thats just it bro.. .i never say shit back or do anything to anyone back... its such a bitch move i cant even begin to describe it... but people are just straight pussies anymore... they hide behind keyboards, run their mouth etc... just fucking cowards and honestly, if they are spending their free time on me, thats just scary on their part and quite pathetic

- - - Updated - - -

Bro its cause u famous... more moni more problemo hombre
i appreciate it bro

My brother I seen this earlier and I watched your video and it was really upsetting.. I could just see the frustration and anger inside of your face. I'm going to log back on tomorrow and leave you some feedback.
that really pisses me off because I've heard this happening to a lot of people. in fact I have heard this happened to people for them using certain words that are rather silly inside of their videos and they get reported..

My brother I seen this earlier and I watched your video and it was really upsetting.. I could just see the frustration and anger inside of your face. I'm going to log back on tomorrow and leave you some feedback.
that really pisses me off because I've heard this happening to a lot of people. in fact I have heard this happened to people for them using certain words that are rather silly inside of their videos and they get reported..

Its all haters crying about it not the actual context. Its just like other social media platforms suppressing certain ads, words, posts, etc because "they" deem it to be "not appropriate".

Instead of actually allowing for freedom of speech, which our country preaches, these platforms will cleanse/censor their content based on their political, religious, moral, etc affiliations/beliefs.

Its pretty sad actually, I love our country but this type of stuff has gotten out of control. People can call you whatever they want in the comments and try and be internet bullies but they will still be on the platform and the content will be yanked. Pathetic.

I think you were censored because the banner behind all your videos (which are amazing and incredibly helpful to people)

promote Isarms,esarms,and basically sarms in general which YT sees as advertisement for people to purchase sarms (even its for research), the FDA says it’s an illegal substance....

Yeah you have a great disclaimer that you are always pointing out but it’s kinda of still advertising You know...

I think it’s unfair that their targeting you over many guys doing similar things but your successful DG, they wanna take down the big dawg and make an example outta you.

Btw I’m not talking shit it’s just my opinion, you still the man DG

Crazy thing is all your video's are on YT, you just can't find your channel. These platforms are controlling what content gets out, and who is allowed to put it out. And this is just the beginning of internet censorship, it's going to get a lot worse, and a lot more complicated.

Thats crazy, Greg Doucette has basically the same type of videos up and they didnt ban him! (not that they should) they shouldnt ban you tho, you gave all the disclaimers and did everything right!

dont worry guys... youtube can only take down videos on their own platform but they certainly cant when you have your own... i'll still be putting some up there but within the next few months, i'll have an online library thats UNTOUCHABLE... im not a fool... all of these videos were backed up... fuck all these people who sit behind a keyboard and act tough, talk shit, etc... i cannot believe what things have become out there with all the cowards etc but it is what it is... every problem has a solution and you will see mine soon

Here I was, going to search your video so I could listen up on Primo to learn more about it, only to find out it's gone and you were censored. Fuck I hate youtube. I wish a better company would come along. Youtube censors so much nowadays.

Really sorry to hear about this Dylan. I always go to your channel first when researching anything.

Here I was, going to search your video so I could listen up on Primo to learn more about it, only to find out it's gone and you were censored. Fuck I hate youtube. I wish a better company would come along. Youtube censors so much nowadays.

Really sorry to hear about this Dylan. I always go to your channel first when researching anything.

i appreciate the support bro...

i have a new channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/DylanGemelli

Back
Top Bottom