Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli Youtube Q&A Thread...

Hey Dylan. I just had a quick question. I'm taking rad140 stacked on LGD4033. I just wanted to know should I still take it on my off days or just on training days? I train 5 days a week. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

& I'm taking 30mg of rad140 per day and 10mg of LGD4033 per day

Hey Dylan. I just had a quick question. I'm taking rad140 stacked on LGD4033. I just wanted to know should I still take it on my off days or just on training days? I train 5 days a week. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

& I'm taking 30mg of rad140 per day and 10mg of LGD4033 per day

You take them everyday

Thanks man. Appreciate it and keep up the great DETAILED videos. Let's see how this first cycle goes! Competed in my first men's physique show and I'm hungry for that 1st place. Seen alot of big dudes so I have to step my game up. 👍

Thanks man. Appreciate it and keep up the great DETAILED videos. Let's see how this first cycle goes! Competed in my first men's physique show and I'm hungry for that 1st place. Seen alot of big dudes so I have to step my game up. [emoji106]

Good luck bro !

Hey Dylan. Tried watching your testosterone to nandrolone ratio video but it seems as though it's no longer on YouTube. I'm interested. Any other way to view it?

Ok guys need some guidance. Iam 39 5’12 210 punds have a month in gym seeing gains but want to kick up and start sarms with osterine suggestions if by itself and what to stack it with pleaseeee wife 10 years younger want to be optimal hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Ok guys need some guidance. Iam 39 5’12 210 punds have a month in gym seeing gains but want to kick up and start sarms with osterine suggestions if by itself and what to stack it with pleaseeee wife 10 years younger want to be optimal hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

so your five foot 12 huh? never heard of that one... also, one month in the gym and you want to use ped's? is this some sort of attempt at a joke to waste my time?

Back
Top Bottom