Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 56

Thread: Dylan Gemelli Youtube Q&A Thread...

  1. #11
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    4
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    New serm for HPTA

    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    I am going to be putting youtube questions within this thread and providing answers for everyone... If anyone out there has questions they would like for me to cover on youtube videos, then feel free to post them here and I will do my best to get to as many as possible... They will either be covered on videos or within this thread... Thank you!
    Dylan hope you could help me out here. Iíll tell you a bit about myself Iíve been on TRT for over 20 years and I am 55 years old right now and even though Iím still taking 175 mg every week of test enenthate. My strength has gone down as well as my energy level. Also my sex drive has gone down to almost nonexistent. I was wondering why in the last 3 years the trt seems ineffective especially for sex drive. Could it be high levels of shbg taking all the testosterone. My weight used to be 225-235 and now itís around 210-220 and around 15- 17% body fat.
    I will mention that I found the new serm and itís called enclomiphene citrate. Itís much better than clomiphene citrate and very consistent at getting your own body to produce testosterone. Here is the link:
    researchgate.net/publication/304362416_Enclomiphene_Citrate_for_the_Treatment_o f_Secondary_Male_Hypogonadism

  2. #12
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    19,949
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Improveall View Post
    Dylan hope you could help me out here. Iíll tell you a bit about myself Iíve been on TRT for over 20 years and I am 55 years old right now and even though Iím still taking 175 mg every week of test enenthate. My strength has gone down as well as my energy level. Also my sex drive has gone down to almost nonexistent. I was wondering why in the last 3 years the trt seems ineffective especially for sex drive. Could it be high levels of shbg taking all the testosterone. My weight used to be 225-235 and now itís around 210-220 and around 15- 17% body fat.
    I will mention that I found the new serm and itís called enclomiphene citrate. Itís much better than clomiphene citrate and very consistent at getting your own body to produce testosterone. Here is the link:
    researchgate.net/publication/304362416_Enclomiphene_Citrate_for_the_Treatment_o f_Secondary_Male_Hypogonadism
    i have no clue without seeing or knowing your bloodwork... have you been to your doctor? your doctor should be monitoring you and you should be discussing all of this with them..

  3. #13
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother Hollywood305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,601
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skyrocketing132 View Post
    stuff is getting me ripped now...abs are cutting in
    Cardazol is the real deal...im also running gw, osta and rad140 right now. I think im losing weight too fast honestly lol...29 days im down 23lbs...but i wanna get to 12-13% bf b4 i run any aas...

  4. #14
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hi Dylan, first of all thank you for making great content on Youtube for everyone to enjoy.
    I'm 35 years old, 6'1 and 195 pounds and I've been training for about 3 years now.
    1. I'm about to start my 3rd cycle which will be 400 mg of test c per week and 60 mg of Var per day. I currently take 1 mg per day of propecia since I want to keep my hairline for as long as possible. When I start my cycle should I ramp up the dose to 2 mg or keep it the same. My other two cycles were Test only and Test and Winny. The Winny dis cause a little hairloss while I was on it but came back after the cycle.

    2. Is there any cycles or compounds that would be the easiest on the hairline?

  5. #15
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    19,949
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigmoe View Post
    Hi Dylan, first of all thank you for making great content on Youtube for everyone to enjoy.
    I'm 35 years old, 6'1 and 195 pounds and I've been training for about 3 years now.
    1. I'm about to start my 3rd cycle which will be 400 mg of test c per week and 60 mg of Var per day. I currently take 1 mg per day of propecia since I want to keep my hairline for as long as possible. When I start my cycle should I ramp up the dose to 2 mg or keep it the same. My other two cycles were Test only and Test and Winny. The Winny dis cause a little hairloss while I was on it but came back after the cycle.

    2. Is there any cycles or compounds that would be the easiest on the hairline?
    i never recommend using any hair loss products like this and dont really ever want anything to do with advising on them, because i feel they do far more health harm than would ever be worth it... anavar is a dht so its going to be harder on the hair line... any dht will be... so that would be masteron, primo, anavar, proviron, anadrol and winstrol... however, if you are prone to mpb then ANY steroid could give you issues

  6. #16
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I appreciate the advice, maybe I'll have to reconsider taking the Propecia.

  7. #17
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    19,949
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigmoe View Post
    I appreciate the advice, maybe I'll have to reconsider taking the Propecia.
    no problem

  8. #18
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    51
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    great thread let me think of some!

  9. #19
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    5
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hi dylan. I have been using real pharmagrade hgh. Why do I Always feel sleepy/lethargy on hgh? The dosage is 1iu per day, its a low dose. I have been using it over 2 months but have the same problem and feel sleepy all day?

  10. #20
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    19,949
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur2020 View Post
    Hi dylan. I have been using real pharmagrade hgh. Why do I Always feel sleepy/lethargy on hgh? The dosage is 1iu per day, its a low dose. I have been using it over 2 months but have the same problem and feel sleepy all day?
    its a common side effect with hgh however two months in at that low of dose, that should not be happening.. are you sure you have a good source?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •