Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

E2 of the chart

View attachment 12633

Hard to see with my tattoos though but what’s your best guess at body fat?

14-15% area.

you need to get on a good workout program man, you have a lot of muscle that you need to add to your frame

Yeah I know I’ve got a long way to go but being consistent and being patient is key .
Won’t look like half the guys here first round but I just have to keep training hard and eating and improving eating also . Always learning so yeah I’ll keep at it and keep taking to you guys for advice and in a year hopefully look something like I imagine in my head .

Ok thanks I’ll do that

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah it’s all learning at least it’s not that serious and I know where I’ve gone wrong for next time

Not that serious? Your estrogen was almost 1300 on I’m assuming a normal range of 10-40?

I mean yea you may not be seeing gyno but gotta take things seriously.

Yeh I am taking it seriously and I’m getting more bloods done to see if it’s going down . It can be serious if left untreated but I’m getting on top of it :) .

- - - Updated - - -

Man I bust my ass in the gym every time I’m there . I do heavy then I mix it up and changed things around so my body gets shocked and I’m pumping the muscles . Photo doesn’t do justice to be fair . I’ve actually put on a bit of muscle and a lot of people have noticed . It’s going to take time but I need to be patient and I’m always trying to improve my diet and training and you guys have been great cheers .

I wouldn't go crazy with the aromasin and risk crashing estrogen. Just take the typical 12.5mg EOD dose starting right now. You are 4 weeks in and just getting to peak levels so stick with that dose. Unless you have gyno symptoms, do not dose any AI too high.

this is correct..no symptoms or signs, no worries IMO. also, the body does change.. (never had estrogen signs after my first cycle likely bc i was still a teenager lol)..high estrogen has always been helpful during cycles but like anything, you can have too much of a good thing and start noticing decreased libido (the only sx i that ever bothered me personally)

its all a learning process, at least you are checking your bloods;)

Yeah man I’m training 5 days a week. I’ve put on a bit compares to when I started . It’s really hard to tell in my photos plus the tattoos don’t help but trust me I’ve put on some size . Also eating 3000 cal a day so yeah doing all the right things , it’s just going to take time .

Back
Top Bottom