Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: E2 of the chart

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

E2 of the chart

So Iím currently on test E 500mg a week and this is my 4th week of a 12 week cycle .
    Now Iím new to this Iíve done one cycle many years ago but not properly but this time round I wanted to do everything right . But I got a little confused about taking an AI so I didnít and I just did blood work and my E2 is at 1291 pmol .
    Now i fucked up and didnít do BW at the start either so thatís my fault Iím still learning .
    Now I have aromasin so Iíll take 12mg ED right up to my pct then start dropping the dose and then get BW done again and see what I need to do ?
    I donít feel any side effects to be honest but I know itís not good to be this high for obvious reasons .
    Advice on this would be appreciated thanks guy and girls .

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Repook View Post
    So Iím currently on test E 500mg a week and this is my 4th week of a 12 week cycle .
    Now Iím new to this Iíve done one cycle many years ago but not properly but this time round I wanted to do everything right . But I got a little confused about taking an AI so I didnít and I just did blood work and my E2 is at 1291 pmol .
    Now i fucked up and didnít do BW at the start either so thatís my fault Iím still learning .
    Now I have aromasin so Iíll take 12mg ED right up to my pct then start dropping the dose and then get BW done again and see what I need to do ?
    I donít feel any side effects to be honest but I know itís not good to be this high for obvious reasons .
    Advice on this would be appreciated thanks guy and girls .
    You should increase your aromasin to 25mgs ED for 2 weeks then pyramid down to 12.5mgs ED then to 12.5mgs EOD (2weeks/2 weeks) until you're doing to 5mgs EOD. In PCT you keep going with nolvadex/aromasin/n2generate ES and cardazol preworkout.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you need to play catch up with getting your estrogen balanced, it may take trial and error
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok thanks Iíll do that

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah itís all learning at least itís not that serious and I know where Iíve gone wrong for next time

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Repook View Post
    Ok thanks Iíll do that

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah itís all learning at least itís not that serious and I know where Iíve gone wrong for next time
    You don't mention your bodyfat etc

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro i used to have problems with estrogen, now i don't. your body changes too

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I wouldn't go crazy with the aromasin and risk crashing estrogen. Just take the typical 12.5mg EOD dose starting right now. You are 4 weeks in and just getting to peak levels so stick with that dose. Unless you have gyno symptoms, do not dose any AI too high.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah was thinking of doing this tbh I donít have any symptoms so prob best to do this and if I do develop something Iíll up it . Cheers

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Id jist go with 12.5mg eod. It will come down quick. Its easy to overdo it with aromasin

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah thatís what Iíve been reading tbh EOD . Is it worth getting more BW done in couple weeks or just wait till pct is done obviously Iíll do one then also so maybe just wait for end of pct BW?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast