Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

E2 of the chart

Repook

Proficient Brother
So I’m currently on test E 500mg a week and this is my 4th week of a 12 week cycle .
Now I’m new to this I’ve done one cycle many years ago but not properly but this time round I wanted to do everything right . But I got a little confused about taking an AI so I didn’t and I just did blood work and my E2 is at 1291 pmol .
Now i fucked up and didn’t do BW at the start either so that’s my fault I’m still learning .
Now I have aromasin so I’ll take 12mg ED right up to my pct then start dropping the dose and then get BW done again and see what I need to do ?
I don’t feel any side effects to be honest but I know it’s not good to be this high for obvious reasons .
Advice on this would be appreciated thanks guy and girls .

So I’m currently on test E 500mg a week and this is my 4th week of a 12 week cycle .
Now I’m new to this I’ve done one cycle many years ago but not properly but this time round I wanted to do everything right . But I got a little confused about taking an AI so I didn’t and I just did blood work and my E2 is at 1291 pmol .
Now i fucked up and didn’t do BW at the start either so that’s my fault I’m still learning .
Now I have aromasin so I’ll take 12mg ED right up to my pct then start dropping the dose and then get BW done again and see what I need to do ?
I don’t feel any side effects to be honest but I know it’s not good to be this high for obvious reasons .
Advice on this would be appreciated thanks guy and girls .

You should increase your aromasin to 25mgs ED for 2 weeks then pyramid down to 12.5mgs ED then to 12.5mgs EOD (2weeks/2 weeks) until you're doing to 5mgs EOD. In PCT you keep going with nolvadex/aromasin/n2generate ES and cardazol preworkout.

Ok thanks I’ll do that

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah it’s all learning at least it’s not that serious and I know where I’ve gone wrong for next time

Ok thanks I’ll do that

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah it’s all learning at least it’s not that serious and I know where I’ve gone wrong for next time

You don't mention your bodyfat etc

I wouldn't go crazy with the aromasin and risk crashing estrogen. Just take the typical 12.5mg EOD dose starting right now. You are 4 weeks in and just getting to peak levels so stick with that dose. Unless you have gyno symptoms, do not dose any AI too high.

Yeah was thinking of doing this tbh I don’t have any symptoms so prob best to do this and if I do develop something I’ll up it . Cheers

Yeah that’s what I’ve been reading tbh EOD . Is it worth getting more BW done in couple weeks or just wait till pct is done obviously I’ll do one then also so maybe just wait for end of pct BW?

Yeah that’s what I’ve been reading tbh EOD . Is it worth getting more BW done in couple weeks or just wait till pct is done obviously I’ll do one then also so maybe just wait for end of pct BW?

I would wait until PCT and get bloods done after, push thru a longer pct and add a good aromasin aI 12.5mgs ED and level out the estrogen.

Yeah was thinking of doing this tbh I don’t have any symptoms so prob best to do this and if I do develop something I’ll up it . Cheers

Any update on the fat levels...

Thats your call. If you want to know where your estrogen levels are you'll need it

Yeah I think I’ll get bloods done , it’s only been a week of EOD but my right nipple is a little puffy . Idk if I’m being paranoid and it’s been like that before I started or not I couldn’t say . Should I go to 12mg ED ?

Nah how would one find body fat percentage ? Would you know by a picture because I don’t have the tools to check my self .

Nah how would one find body fat percentage ? Would you know by a picture because I don’t have the tools to check my self .

You can look by your abs and compare to charts. should be able to guess within 2%
post a picture we'll tell you

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I think I’ll get bloods done , it’s only been a week of EOD but my right nipple is a little puffy . Idk if I’m being paranoid and it’s been like that before I started or not I couldn’t say . Should I go to 12mg ED ?

If you have anything puffy try 12mgs ED then 25mgs ED if nothing helps.

4E2218D6-2C72-4EC8-BF4F-27A40E33CDE9.jpg

Hard to see with my tattoos though but what’s your best guess at body fat?

Back
Top Bottom