Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

E2 sky high ai dose?

Naturallyhard

Got a e2 sensitive finally just been crusing on trt trying to fix erectile dysfunction!
62.5 mg e3d my e2 came back at 72?
What dose of adex should I use?

Got a e2 sensitive finally just been crusing on trt trying to fix erectile dysfunction!

Prob 1mg a week. Start there and run bloods again in a week or two and adjust if necessary.

Prob 1mg a week. Start there and run bloods again in a week or two and adjust if necessary.
When I was doing once a week injections I was on .5 twice a week! Didn’t feel a difference do I need more! It’s pharma! Or was once a week injections causing unstable bloods! And I just needed to split injections and keep same ai dose?

Confusion reigns.

this is wrong because if you are on TRT you should not have sky high estrogen levels. this means your "TRT dose" is too high in the first place. lower your TRT dose where it should be and you won't have a problem

this is wrong because if you are on TRT you should not have sky high estrogen levels. this means your "TRT dose" is too high in the first place. lower your TRT dose where it should be and you won't have a problem
125 mg is a small dose I thought most dudes cruise on 250!

completely agree and if this is prescribed trt, a doctor should be monitoring it and making sure that this is treated the right way

Back
Top Bottom