Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

E2 and Test imbalance

johndante1986

Registered
Hi all. Looking for some opinions.

I just had bloods done by one of my docs, and it came back showing some pretty nasty stuff, hormonally.

SHBG: 60.2 nmol/L
E2: 60 pg/ml
Total T: 365 ng/dL
Free T: 4.6 ng/dL

Not awful, but certainly not great. FSH and LH were “normal”, but on the low side as well. E2 seems way high, and my T has never been this low. This caught me off guard, since I’ve never done real gear (just a couple PH cycles and a few sarms runs, years ago) and my HP axis should still be okay. When I had bloods done in October of last year, test was in the upper 500s, and E2 was under 30.

I’m already lifting, getting good fats, multivitamins and all that. Doc suggested DIM to level things out. I’ve been doing it, but I don’t know how big a difference it’s making. Still no morning wood, lagging sex drive, lethargic. The other day I came across some Arimistane in my medicine cabinet from a year or two ago, and was wondering if that might be a better option (I’d get some new stuff, since I don’t know what the shelf life on that is). I want to try to keep everything OTC, if I can. I’ve got heart disease, so messing with anything too real isn’t in the cards for me anymore.

Any thoughts? I don’t want to crash my E2, but would love not feeling like a weak moody bitch anymore.

Looks to me like a lot of the testosterone in your body is aromatizing into estrogen.

What's your body fat? The higher your body fat, the more testosterone will aromatize into estrogen.

I think your doctors recommendation of using some natural anti estrogens like DIM is smart. You could also try a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate

Thanks for the reply. I’m probably around 18% BF right now; I had surgery in the fall and my wife and I had our first child in December, so I’m not sleeping a lot either. Hopefully the DIM will work.

Thanks for the reply. I’m probably around 18% BF right now; I had surgery in the fall and my wife and I had our first child in December, so I’m not sleeping a lot either. Hopefully the DIM will work.

This add to the stress but there's an element of diet - is that clean?

the first year for a father (atleast a GOOD FATHER) is awful

i can only compare it to bringing home a puppy that wakes you up all night wanting attention or to go outside.. it is miserable and it is something you gotta push through

there has been studies that showed fathers had their testosterone drop quite a bit that first year. maybe it is the stress and lack of sleep? or maybe there is something in mother nature that tells you to stop having kids. i think it is a combo of both

the first year for a father (atleast a GOOD FATHER) is awful

i can only compare it to bringing home a puppy that wakes you up all night wanting attention or to go outside.. it is miserable and it is something you gotta push through

there has been studies that showed fathers had their testosterone drop quite a bit that first year. maybe it is the stress and lack of sleep? or maybe there is something in mother nature that tells you to stop having kids. i think it is a combo of both

As a father of a 2 year old and 5 month old.....LOL!

Thanks, guys. You have been a lot more helpful than the other places that I have looked. My diet has been in a little bit of flux since the holidays— have to be more plant-based because of the heart disease issue as well, which has been a challenge in terms of protein and macros. I’ll try to keep the food clean, keep lifting, take the DIM, and repeat blood in a couple weeks; that will have been six weeks of supplementation, so I’ll see if anything has changed. If not, maybe seeing an endocrinologist is the way to go. It’s crazy that my levels have bottomed out within six months without any type of cycle.

Thanks, guys. You have been a lot more helpful than the other places that I have looked. My diet has been in a little bit of flux since the holidays— have to be more plant-based because of the heart disease issue as well, which has been a challenge in terms of protein and macros. I’ll try to keep the food clean, keep lifting, take the DIM, and repeat blood in a couple weeks; that will have been six weeks of supplementation, so I’ll see if anything has changed. If not, maybe seeing an endocrinologist is the way to go. It’s crazy that my levels have bottomed out within six months without any type of cycle.
Good plan bud

Solid plan... Execute!

Back
Top Bottom