bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: E32038 = scammer?!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Exclamation E32038 = scammer?!

Admins, Mods, VIP, Vets and everyone reading this. E32038 is a scammer! He is a pusher for proven peptides (it's his company, he's either the direct owner of a peptide company or he gets paid by them directly).

Proof is here
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/my-sarms-63245.html

He tells evolutionary members to buy from proven peptides via private messages and any way he can. Is it fair for the scammers at proven peptides to do this?

E32038 since you own proven peptides, why the hell did you scam me asshole?!!! why did I have to go to the hospital after your FAKE "Sarms" with gyno and estrogen. I hope you get whats coming to you, you scammer!!!

--UPDATE---
    E32038 Scam exposed:

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 800lbsgorillaa View Post
    Admins, Mods, VIP, Vets and everyone reading this. E32038 is a scammer! He is a pusher for proven peptides (it's his company, he's either the direct owner of a peptide company or he gets paid by them directly).

Proof is here

He tells evolutionary members to buy from proven peptides via private messages and any way he can. Is it fair for the scammers at proven peptides to do this?

E32038 since you own proven peptides, why the hell did you scam me asshole?!!! why did I have to go to the hospital after your FAKE "Sarms" with gyno and estrogen. I hope you get whats coming to you, you scammer!!!
    Lol. Dude what the fuck are you talking about? That is pretty funny. And you are clearly a nut. I just started using sarms you wacko.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This thread will soon be swept under the rug very shortly.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by E32038 View Post
    Lol. Dude what the fuck are you talking about? That is pretty funny. And you are clearly a nut. I just started using sarms you wacko.
    I also love his proof. Lol. My post on the same thread. Fucking moron.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DIRTY8 View Post
    This thread will soon be swept under the rug very shortly.
    Lol. Bro, not concerned. He can say what he wants. He is butthurt for some reason. I just made it clear I use and recommend those three companies. I also refer to sarms1 (but never used, but trust they are good). Proven Peptides did not scam this guy. I have purchased from them 3 times so far and all have been great.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

E32038 = scammer?!

Quote Originally Posted by 800lbsgorillaa View Post

Proof is here

Then where are these so called private messages??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapat
    Last edited by dylangemelli; 10-05-2018 at 04:33 AM.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    Then where are these so called private messsges??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapat
    Oh I have certainly sent PM when guys ask me for a referral. Not ashamed to admit that. Hell, I do it publicly. Of course I would do it in PM. Let me see if I have one, I will post it. Fuck him.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by E32038 View Post
    Oh I have certainly sent PM when guys ask me for a referral. Not ashamed to admit that. Hell, I do it publicly. Of course I would do it in PM. Let me see if I have one, I will post it. Fuck him.
    Regardless, I dont ever remember even talking to this guy. In PM or otherwise. He is probably someone else who hates proven peptides. Clearly if he got gyno from sarms he is a moron and didnt do a mini pct.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Satan62's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I ordered from purerawz and they were very professional about it and sent good product. Proven peptides has sold good product. Been a long time since I bought from others, but if I try others, I am going to log it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Damn, youíre a scammer for having a reliable go to source. Shame on you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast