Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

E32038 = scammer?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

800lbsgorillaa

PROBATION
EVO V.I.P.
Admins, Mods, VIP, Vets and everyone reading this. E32038 is a scammer! He is a pusher for proven peptides (it's his company, he's either the direct owner of a peptide company or he gets paid by them directly).

Proof is here
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/my-sarms-63245.html

He tells evolutionary members to buy from proven peptides via private messages and any way he can. Is it fair for the scammers at proven peptides to do this?

E32038 since you own proven peptides, why the hell did you scam me asshole?!!! why did I have to go to the hospital after your FAKE "Sarms" with gyno and estrogen. I hope you get whats coming to you, you scammer!!!

--UPDATE---
E32038 Scam exposed:

c3eb6b853d4c6bc02c379b09945f40ba.png

Admins, Mods, VIP, Vets and everyone reading this. E32038 is a scammer! He is a pusher for proven peptides (it's his company, he's either the direct owner of a peptide company or he gets paid by them directly).

Proof is here

He tells evolutionary members to buy from proven peptides via private messages and any way he can. Is it fair for the scammers at proven peptides to do this?

E32038 since you own proven peptides, why the hell did you scam me asshole?!!! why did I have to go to the hospital after your FAKE "Sarms" with gyno and estrogen. I hope you get whats coming to you, you scammer!!!

Lol. Dude what the fuck are you talking about? That is pretty funny. And you are clearly a nut. I just started using sarms you wacko.

This thread will soon be swept under the rug very shortly.

Lol. Bro, not concerned. He can say what he wants. He is butthurt for some reason. I just made it clear I use and recommend those three companies. I also refer to sarms1 (but never used, but trust they are good). Proven Peptides did not scam this guy. I have purchased from them 3 times so far and all have been great.

Proof is here

Then where are these so called private messages??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapat

Last edited:
Then where are these so called private messsges??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapat

Oh I have certainly sent PM when guys ask me for a referral. Not ashamed to admit that. Hell, I do it publicly. Of course I would do it in PM. Let me see if I have one, I will post it. Fuck him.

Oh I have certainly sent PM when guys ask me for a referral. Not ashamed to admit that. Hell, I do it publicly. Of course I would do it in PM. Let me see if I have one, I will post it. Fuck him.

Regardless, I dont ever remember even talking to this guy. In PM or otherwise. He is probably someone else who hates proven peptides. Clearly if he got gyno from sarms he is a moron and didnt do a mini pct.

I ordered from purerawz and they were very professional about it and sent good product. Proven peptides has sold good product. Been a long time since I bought from others, but if I try others, I am going to log it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, you’re a scammer for having a reliable go to source. Shame on you.

I ordered from purerawz and they were very professional about it and sent good product. Proven peptides has sold good product. Been a long time since I bought from others, but if I try others, I am going to log it.

Yep. Purerawz is also good to go. Maybe that guy will claim you or I own them too!

PureRawz is different than PP as you have more options. Which I like. Quality on both is about the same. Price is comparable as well.

What’s your problem? How is he a scammer just because it’s his go to source? Unfortunately you had a bad experience, stop accusing him of being a scammer. Email the rep.

Appreciate it ATG. But all I see from him now is he is blocked. I don’t have time for nonsense here. But you are right, email PP. They have treated me right.

Are you fucking shitting me dude? How dare you.

Bro you own proven peps? Just watched a YouTube video where a guy sent out osterine from them and 3 other sarms company's and it came back legit! Can I get a coupon bro or some free shit lmaooo

Bro you own proven peps? Just watched a YouTube video where a guy sent out osterine from them and 3 other sarms company's and it came back legit! Can I get a coupon bro or some free shit lmaooo

Lol. Yeah. Use the code: how dare you even ask me that stupid question

Are you fucking shitting me dude? How dare you.

brother...dont be getting hotheaded on me...i dont know if you own them or not....you could be the owner of provenpeptides...or not....if you are...hook me up with some bottles lol :)
...E32038 seems like a great evo brother...but i only know him on the forum...wont lie, all i knows is he seems straight up on forums...good brother....but besides that dont know...

.....seems proof has been released proven peptides are scammers....with orders info payment infooo and more...i have heard that proven peptides scammed evo brothers...but i doubt E32038 is part of that game...he seems straight up....

brother...dont be getting hotheaded on me...i dont know if you own them or not....you could be the owner of provenpeptides...or not....if you are...hook me up with some bottles lol :)
...E32038 seems like a great evo brother...but i only know him on the forum...wont lie, all i knows is he seems straight up on forums...good brother....but besides that dont know...

.....seems proof has been released proven peptides are scammers....with orders info payment infooo and more...i have heard that proven peptides scammed evo brothers...but i doubt E32038 is part of that game...he seems straight up....

I have a right to be a little upset gearhead.

I am one of the most up front in your face honest dude here. I have made no bones about or hidden my sources for anything. I expected you to defend from the beginning as I would have done you.

I have nothing to do with this shit. Why the fuck would I post a bottle of bullshit that I use and have used and recommend. Cmon man, give me some credit. You are going to take the word of this guy? He has offered zero proof. None. He has shown he can research who they are. When you buy from them all the info he posted is what you see. How the fuck is that proof of anything other than he bought from them?

Ya know what? Fuck it. I don’t give a shit what anyone does or thinks. I will continue to use them. Others will too. Until they burn me, then I will stop using and recommending them.

Until then....I may now recommend them every fucking day until I get tired of it. And I assure you, I don’t get tired of proving a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom